• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Project for Class [Video]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
So for one of my classes we had to market a unisex perfume. This was suppose to be done by creating a one page magazine ad but me and my friends decided to have some fun with it and we made a video. Unfortunately I was unable to act in this seeing that I was the only one capable of running the camera and had directing skills.

With that being said I want to point out that we filmed one day and edited another and that I was dealing with inconsistent actors/actresses (so editing was nearly impossible). Hopefully you'll enjoy it though ;-P

YouTube - Communications Perfume Project

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Oh lol.
I liked it, though for the ending, I would have had both a girl and a boy tackle him. xD that's just me though.
I disliked the wind messing up the mic, though I realize that's unavoidable unless you own a multi-thousand dollar camera and mic. xD
You didn't have much time for editing, but I woulda made it a bit shorter and the cuts of scenes a tad bit more timing-sensitive and quicker. More angles and cuts from the store and making the outside scene a bit shorter.

I'm not telling you to redo it xD Just pointing out some things I would have liked to see.
It's a great project though, I'm sure you'll get a good grade.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh lol.
I liked it, though for the ending, I would have had both a girl and a boy tackle him. xD that's just me though.
I disliked the wind messing up the mic, though I realize that's unavoidable unless you own a multi-thousand dollar camera and mic. xD
You didn't have much time for editing, but I woulda made it a bit shorter and the cuts of scenes a tad bit more timing-sensitive and quicker. More angles and cuts from the store and making the outside scene a bit shorter.

I'm not telling you to redo it xD Just pointing out some things I would have liked to see.
It's a great project though, I'm sure you'll get a good grade.
I Agree.

I thought you really did get your point across about the perfume. I also liked how it was funny as well.
Like Dogenzaka said, I think the editing could of been better.
Around the beginning I think a tripod could of been a good use, because it makes it looks really
LQ how the camera keeps shaking.

Other then that I thought it was really good. :)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm actually looking into investing in a camera mic in the future. And yeah, I wanted to cut that perfume scene in the beginning. I wanted to use a tripod and get better angles but we kind of snuck into the store while the manager was out and I had to film from the one location where the store camera doesn't see :(

I really appreciate the critics and I'll keep that stuff in mind for future projects ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back