• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proof of the Third Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
The three symbols in the drawing involved with Roxas in the Old Mansion at Twilight Town. Roxas draws a Crown, as most know, on the drawing is also the Nobody symbol, and the Heartless symbol, the three alliances.

However, it has been argued over exactly what the crown signifies, so here's my proof that it HAS to be the keyblade:

1. Ultima weapon has always had a crown on it, and since it's the most powerful and ultimate keyblade, the crown represents the keyblade as well.
2. In Halloween Town, if you use Final Form, Sora's mask changes to a crown. Since Final Form is a drive form using the true power of the keyblade, this means that the crown represents it.
3. At Roxas's awakening, there are Crown's in circles around the stained glass.

Just to clear that out of the way, unless somebody has some proof against it.

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

ur 2nd piece of evidence baffles me, i must now go back and check this out, lol. keyblade does sound right though from wat your saying

Savior of Dawn

I know this ties into the whole " Mysteries of the Keyblade" but some things don't seem to match up. Heartless, of course, are darkness. Nobodies, of course, are nothing. So that would just leave light for the keyblade, yet the keyblade can also be found in darkness, and nothing as well.

Could it be that in the secret ending, the keyblades that dont' have keychains are keyblades that came from nothing? And Light/Darkness keyblades have keychains? Or something like that.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
This is all blowing my mind. I understand what he is saying about the three symbols, its how they interlink that baffles me.

Savior of Dawn

The keyblade can't be a enemy/form? It obviously has a will of it's own, in some way. And, it is an enemy, to Heartless and Nobodies, just as Heartless are enemies to Nobodies, and vica versa. Nobodies will attack Heartless, Heartless will attack Nobodies, the Keyblade will attack both. Sora is an enemy to the Heartless and Nobodies as much as they are to him.

As well, the keyblade can be darkness (Bringing Destruction), nothing (Somewhere inbetween destruction and salvation), and light (Bringing Salvation). It can be represented by the three, and therefore part of the trinity.

How can that be a problem?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Knbrix said:
One problem with your theory:
The symbols represent the trinity of the enemies/forms. As for the third symbol it must be the third enemy.

Not entirely. The Keyblade was said to reign distruction a chaos upon a world, as well as save it. Who is to say that all who weild the keyblade are heroes? The keyblade could just as easily be the most evil and feared weapon in the universe, capable of enslaving everyone, as much as it is capable of bringing peace and serenity to all worlds

For all we know, the third enemy could very well be Keyblade weilders

Savior of Dawn

..Er, no, there is a crown. I can't capture screenshots, but that's obviously a crown.

Oh, I forgot, and the whole Crowns in circles around the stained glass of Roxas's awakening.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Knbrix said:
One problem with your theory:
The symbols represent the trinity of the enemies/forms. As for the third symbol it must be the third enemy.

1. Disney Villians
2. Heartless
3. Nobodies.

Those are the 3 enemies. The third symbol does not represent the third enemy (which would be the nobodies and its also not the first)

And we don't know what the symbol represents. It could mean the soul for all we know...or the symbol for someone who is complete...or it can be wisdom. We don't know.

fjurbanski

well.....i don't think that this symbol represents any kind of enemy. because it really only shows up on light things. it's soras necklace, all over ultima weapon, on final form in haloween town.......it is also the kechain for oblivion(which some people believe to be a dark keyblade, but i must disagree). and when roxas draws the symbol on the table, it shows him the way to the mansion basement where sora is...so i think it just represents sora. i think it is just his symbol. i think that if there will be a third enemy like the heartless or nobodies then they will have a different symbol. and on that note, i think that those chasers are the third enemy, because in ASAS or DD(i can't remember which one) one of the words that were flying around said "non-existent ones". and in the new secret ending since we don't know what in the world chasers are i think there the third enemy

keeperoftwilight

TheMuffinMan said:
Not entirely. The Keyblade was said to reign distruction a chaos upon a world, as well as save it. Who is to say that all who weild the keyblade are heroes? The keyblade could just as easily be the most evil and feared weapon in the universe, capable of enslaving everyone, as much as it is capable of bringing peace and serenity to all worlds

For all we know, the third enemy could very well be Keyblade weilders

well said
i agree almost 100%...except for one thing

isnt a really really bad person who say helps bad ppl by causing death chaos destruction etc etc a hero to badguys....a hero is defined in several ways...after all another name for a keyblade wielder is "chosen hero of the keyblade"...yet if the kb can either save or destroy its wielder is still a hero

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
There was a thread like this by Xaldin and we were pretty much 99.9% sure it was the crown. I think it is too, anything else probably wouldn't make sense. I think a crown means a complete being, but thats my opinion

Savior of Dawn

Kairi's Heart said:
There was a thread like this by Xaldin and we were pretty much 99.9% sure it was the crown. I think it is too, anything else probably wouldn't make sense. I think a crown means a complete being, but thats my opinion

Well, you do see about 2/3 of it, if you look carefully, or pause it, and it's rather crown-shaped. Unless it's going to be half a crown or something.

As for Crown representing a complete being, that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. As long as you have your body, heart, and soul, you're complete, yes? So why is Sora the only one with the crown symbol? Perhaps the Crown represents a being on a higher level, one that doesn't seem to match with the rules. Sora is a part of the darkness, yet mainly light, he has a weak heart (without his friends), yet wields the keyblade. The keyblade is darkness, light, and nothing, yet it is none of them. Or something like that.

The Crown obviously stands for keyblade (wielders?). When Sora opens up a path the crown shows, but what really puzzles me is the crown that Sora wears.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
5 Kings of Twilight said:
The Crown obviously stands for keyblade (wielders?). When Sora opens up a path the crown shows, but what really puzzles me is the crown that Sora wears.

Yeah me to, and Roxas had like an "X" type of necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back