• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prose to Go

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Truly, you've been endowed with a profound gift for writing, and you write with a very intelligent tone; your choice of words, most particularly adjectives, is simply sublime, as is your choice in metaphors and allegories.

Your form and style are indeed superb, but as for the pieces themselves, I would have to consider them a tad drab, and they both sound very much to me like mandatory essays. What I would truly enjoy reading from such an excellent writer as yourself is a narrative, historical or fictional, something that captures emotion in addition to concepts and ideas, a piece that reflects upon yourself rather than what is mandated of you. I'd like to read something that you wanted to write.

By the way, you have an excellent taste in avatars, my friend.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
LMAO same to you man.

Also, thank you for your comments.

I know what you mean about the topics; in these two essays, the topics were given to me, and on top of that I had a word limit (which accounts for the shortness of the essays) So in a way I was limited in my writing, but I'm trying to write more, and I have an idea for a satire, and a few ideas for short stories that I want to work on, so with a little dedication I should have some of my work up on the board.

Seriously dude, nice sig & avatar, it's almost like your sig/avatar and mine are mirror images, it's a bit funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back