• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux Luthor

Those who have logged in today might notice the Level 140 Proud Quest reward.

Basically if you beat any of the Event level 140 quests. You get a "rare" medal.

To me this seems unfair. I've grinded, collected and spent money. Medals aren't top of the line, but they're not horrible. 39,000 Str(I think that's good) on my Treasure Trove. My attacks hit for 45 damage.

I am guessing that those who have spent tons of money on the game are the ones who will clear it.

*sigh*

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
My attacks hit for 45 damage.
uh have you tried using special attacks?

Our STR is pretty much the same and I definitely do more than 45 damage. I have noticed though that some medals are weak against the Invisible for some reason. My Hercules medal, for example, only does 1 damage even though it's 5* and the attribute matches up :/

Last edited:

Kiro

Awards
Those who have logged in today might notice the Level 140 Proud Quest reward.

Basically if you beat any of the Event level 140 quests. You get a "rare" medal.

To me this seems unfair. I've grinded, collected and spent money. Medals aren't top of the line, but they're not horrible. 39,000 Str(I think that's good) on my Treasure Trove. My attacks hit for 45 damage.

I am guessing that those who have spent tons of money on the game are the ones who will clear it.

*sigh*

Looks like the NA version is gonna start playing ballsy already.
You should see the lvl 280 proud quest, damn I still hate it, can't even dent the heartless with my OP medals.

Anyways to be fair, the medal isn't that great, it's basically another yuffie/beast set dmg medal. I guess if u want it for completion sakes, then it is unfair.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
uh have you tried using special attacks?

Our STR is pretty much the same and I definitely do more than 45 damage. I have noticed though that some medals are weak against the Invisible for some reason. My Hercules medal, for example, only does 1 damage even though it's 5* and the attribute matches up :/

Like your Hercules my 5* KH Cloud and KH Riku just hit 1s on special attack. Talk about a rude awakening..

Raybrand

I'm lv 140, my power level is 40,000 including a lv5 mine and two lv 6 medals and I can only just barely beat the first mob before I'm too low on special attack guage and hp before taking on the next fight.

What kind of build or stats are recommended for combating the 140 proud quest?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Well, a certain tumbler has mentioned they are trying:

Guides for KH:[chi] & KH:Unchained[chi] — NA: Proud Mickey

You might want to keep a eye on that. Seems like magic would be the easiest. I am not going to atm, I'm still grinding and stuff (and I don't want to waste jewels) and I'm sure better medals will come along.

Not to mention I am having trouble right now beating the last match on Round 5 on the Collesium..I'd prolly get murdered!

captzakksparrow

Does anyone know how much you have to do to get the medal? I just spent 500 Jewels to get through one and thus didn't get any of the black mickey heads filled in but the quest was "completed". Does this qualify or do you have to do every single extra requirement?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
That is true on any quest or mission; I have quite a few missions "completed" that I don't have all three objectives done with. I do plan on redoing and getting those objectives once I have better medals, mostly for myrthil shards.

Man tho that's a lot of jewels. I'm not doing it; I already spent too many jewels as it is and am trying to hold the line. ^^

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Magic is the easiest for me so far. Of course I used all my orichalcum to max level every keyblade except Lady Luck so I'm stuck using the Starlight and coming up just short. Side note, does anyone know if you can get enough orichalcum to max level every keyblade currently? If so where can you get more?

captzakksparrow

As far as I know, no... I just finished quest 250, I have done all the extra mission requirements, my level is 171, blah blah blah, point is despite all my progress I have Treasure Trove, Lady Luck, Three Wishes and Olympia maxed out, and starlight at level 5...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Magic is the easiest for me so far. Of course I used all my orichalcum to max level every keyblade except Lady Luck so I'm stuck using the Starlight and coming up just short. Side note, does anyone know if you can get enough orichalcum to max level every keyblade currently? If so where can you get more?
No. You'll be short by two. By the next story update, assuming it's another 50 missions, you should have enough to max every Keyblade up to the point currently available (the Keyblades eventually go beyond level 20 in future updates)

db256

Looks like the NA version is gonna start playing ballsy already.
You should see the lvl 280 proud quest, damn I still hate it, can't even dent the heartless with my OP medals.

Anyways to be fair, the medal isn't that great, it's basically another yuffie/beast set dmg medal. I guess if u want it for completion sakes, then it is unfair.

Belle or you cant win. the end
oh apparently Anti-sora does the same time with damage so the better

Lux Luthor

From what I gathered the Mickey medal is fixed damage anyway and doesn't seem all that great. Then again I don’t know how accurate that info is. I seriously considered just reviving to the end just to get it. I've already spent about $35 on this game. I don't think I want to invest anymore.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It's a fixed damage Speed medal like Yuffie and Beast with the only salient difference being that it's multi-target instead of single-target. Like, yeah, it's probably not worth spending a ridiculous amount of jewels and/or money to obtain. I wouldn't recommend anyone obsessively trying to achieve this if they don't have strong enough medals yet.

Raybrand

Yeah I'm nowhere near that powerful, none of my medals have any guilt and I can only equip two lv 6 medals, Curaga really made a difference in my battles as it made me able to last an additional couple of turns, but couldnt do enough damage defore running out of specail attack meter. I don't think the medal is worth the stress for me

Ai Ai

The medals not worth it, and will eventually be added to the draws.
its just SE trying to siphon money.
The proud quests will always be around, no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back