• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PROVED: H.Bast., TwilightT and D.Isles = same world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endymion

Hi everybody.

It's my first time here, and I´ve just registered to post this. Actually, I'm Brazilian, so I speak portuguese, and my English is not 100%, but I hope you understand everything.

So, there is no doubt that Twilight Town and Destiny Islands are connected.
destinyislands.jpg

So, I'll prove that Hollow Bastion is connected too. The Images below are from HB.

1.jpg

2.jpg

We are able to se some houses (1st image top and second behind the heartless). And it is twillight too :p .

Another proff is that Kairi is the princess of Hollow Bastion, but HB itself is not able to be a world, and we can see that something was removed from HB in the beginning of the world in KH1.

This Megaworld (HB+TT+DI) would be the Human World. Cloud, Aerith, Leon, Another-Sora, and Kairi would have came from that world. Kairi is the princess and Ansem is the king, who rules from the Hollow Bastion Castle (HB has ANYTHING relationated with the Beast and the Beauty's story). But I'm not sayin' that Kairi is Ansem's doughter.
Alice isn't daughter of Wonderland's king, but she is a Princess of Heart; so, normal ladies chosen by destiny could be princesses.
It's important to know that Kairi has memories of HB's library too.

Twilight Town remains a mistery. It is very important, yeah, but how much important? It is connected with Castle Oblivion and the Organization's Base (already confirmed). It has also connection with Destiny Islands and Hollow Bastion. But what more?

Only playing KH2 to know...

PS: IF YOU WANT TO PUT THIS THEORY ON YOUR SITE, MY E-MAIL IS ENDYMION@ZELDA.COM.BR

Last edited:

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
Yeah, they really don' look like they'd be connected. The only thing I could see what you're saying about it the first picture and Twilight Town. The houses look sorta lke the ones in TT. But houses can look similar in different places, so they probably aren't.

cursed keyblade

hey welcome to kh2.net, but those pics dont look like there from hollow bastion. they look more like there from destiny island or twilight town. buety ( spelling ) and the beasts history is not at hollow bastion, buety ( spelling ) was takin there just once to open the door to hollow bastion. there not connected.

adventchildkiori

Ok Twilight Town and Destinys Islands, yeah I get how they could be connected but you said Hollow Bastion? I think you should play KH again to know that HB and DI are two different worlds.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You are a different sort of person. For this reason proving you wrong in my normal fashion would be harsh....for some reason.

Instead I will say it plainly: They aren't the same world.

If you noticed, Destiny Islands was swallowed by Darkness in KH1. Hollow Bastion was not. It still existed even after DI was destroyed.

The same goes for HB and TT. The two pics you posted were both pics of Twilight Town. Many people confuse those pics of being Hollow Bastion because of the sky which is the only similarity between HB and TT.

Also you must face the facts of CoM. They had Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town as two separate worlds. Plus the fact that HB has only been seen with Heartless while TT has only been seen with Dusk. HB also seems like a wasteland with just that castle (and the other black thing) while TT has a town and everything else.

Destiny Island experiences the normal points of a 24 hour period: Dawn, Day, Dusk, and Night. Twilight Town experiences only Twilight or Dawn and Dusk. Big differences which makes them two separate worlds. And CoM has DI, TT, and HB as separate worlds....

These worlds aren't the same world. They are 3 separate worlds.

Endymion

I know that IN KH1 THEY WERE DIFFERENT WORLDS. But, as Ansem said "this world has been connected", in the end of KH1. I'll bring more pictures.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
connected to the darkness.. not to eachother.. but your theory does seem somewhat logical.. but KL proved it wrong.. btw i think he meant twilight town was part of hollow bastion because it was a world.. not just the one castle we visited so twilight town is wat we didnt see.. but again the theory is wrong

Endymion

Are you total sure?

And the CoM argument. Holow Bastion is separated from the other world, but Twilight Town is separated from Destiny Islands and they are the same world, even that.

3.jpg

Hollow Bastion
4.jpg

Twilight Town Houses (very similar to the other ones).
5.jpg

There IS a sea around TT

OH! Have you seen some KH2 video that Hollow Bastion and Destiny Islands are not in the Twilight Time? I haven't.

xxdarknessxx

Those pix don't look like HB at all! Hallow Bastion looks like a old school castle that got hit with a junk yard and has nothing but dark clouds all the time. By the way, does anyone know where that new Destiny Island came from? I looked out in the distance from the beach in KH1 and never saw it! If it was there before i would have taken Riku and the gang on the raft and cruise over there for a tiki party!:cool:

Endymion

castle6.jpg

Yeah, you are right, there are mountains. But do you think THIS is a complete world? Couldn't TT be attached in this "thin" part?
There is the reflex of something that there is not in the real castle... a reflex like... I'll let you think.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> Give it up. They aren't from the same world.

They have separate names as they are separate worlds.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Endymion said:
I know that IN KH1 THEY WERE DIFFERENT WORLDS. But, as Ansem said "this world has been connected", in the end of KH1. I'll bring more pictures.
ok ok ok.. i didnt catch this before.. you said he said this at the END of kh1.. you misunderstood, ansem wasnt speaking right then, it was sora remembering these words

Endymion

Finally someone who knows how to discuss here.

I've given you many proffs that I may be right, but you just treat like I was total wrong. I'd like you to prove me with pictures and things like this that I'm wrong.

Endymion

I wonder why it doen't convinces me.
Maybe the Ansem's part was a mistake, but the pictures, everything else... show me the mistakes. Or will you just say I'm wrong because I'm wrong and you will never consider a new idea?

I know I may be wrong, yes!
If I wanted to say my theory was wrong, I would tell that the HB's floor is different from the Mickey-picture floor. But HB has many floors, and obviously for who watched the video, the red floor happens in a hight HB level and the Mickey part on a down level.

If you prove, I'll believe in you.

Think abou that :)

PS: If you didn't understand yet, I say that HB, TT and DI were disconected even before DI's colapse.

Last edited:

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
hey dont get so mad.. im just agreeing with kl with the CoM idea that it was put into different world cards and the fact that hollow bastion survived the darkness when destiny islands did not

Strongbad02

Fine, If you want to be proven Wrong then you have envoked the wrath of ME!
Dont mess with me, I write computer programs and have my OWN operating system, and an internet protocall.

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/ansemreport/index.shtml#11

The 11th ansem report says Ansem(Who is on HB) sent off a girl to the ocean of OTHER worlds. If you are not satisfied, i will hunt down more info. I have never lost an agrument!

Before you tell me; this will only prove, to competent people, that HD and DI are seperate.
I am not done, my next post will show DI an TT as diferent places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back