• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

Here's a few movies coming out in the August - September time slot to Blu ray and/or DVD that I think could be this mystery movie

James and the Giant Peach - being released on Blu Ray/DVD combo pack in August

Amazon.com: James and the Giant Peach (Two-Disc Special Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]: Simon Callow, Richard Dreyfuss, Jane Leeves, Miriam Margolyes, Pete Postlethwaite: Movies & TV

Furry Vengeance - which is due out for released sometime on bluray and dvd in September....pathetic movie in my opinion....if this is the movie I'll just go buy a used PSP if my PSP GO for some reason won't be able to get BBS on the PSN Network for some reason because that movie....ugh...not a major selling point for me to buy

The Black Cauldron - It's due for a re-release on DVD sometime this fall though I'd be shocked if this was the movie that comes with this bundle....however if it is I am so getting the bundle :)

Hopefully it's not Sex and the City 2.....due out this fall to retail places...YUCK

It could be but then again i'm not betting on it the next Tinker Bell Movie due out in september

Amazon.com: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (Two-Disc Blu-ray/ DVD…

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My guess is that it's going to be Tron. Or Nightmare Before Christmas? Both of those have come out on UMD already. (thought TNBC was the old version, not the new DVD xD;) Otherwise, RANDOM MOVIE THAT NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT :'3 Let's hope it's not some stupid movie for 5-year-olds, since apparently anything Disney is childish. D: *coughhack* LIES.

tacochance

My guess is that it's going to be Tron. Or Nightmare Before Christmas? Both of those have come out on UMD already. (thought TNBC was the old version, not the new DVD xD;) Otherwise, RANDOM MOVIE THAT NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT :'3 Let's hope it's not some stupid movie for 5-year-olds, since apparently anything Disney is childish. D: *coughhack* LIES.
s1ellefaceOMFG I NEVER THOUGHT OF TNBC 0.0 YESYESYESYES I'ma hope for that. Big selling point for me, I love TNBC

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I dont get why my last post was deleted, but anyway....

It's likely a Disney movie. They obsess over keeping things within brand-name family friendly. Or more appropriately, Parent-friendly. It's likely one of the code things like you get with DMR, or even a Pixar Movie. It couold even be Ghibli, because they're from japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back