• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP Internet Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeCounsel

Okay I just got a new psp not too long ago and I've been fixated on getting internet. But I've encountered a problem. After I go through al the original steps of obtaining internet, I finish by saving. But then it says obtaining ip and afterwards "The attempt to obtain IP address timed out. The WEP key you entered may not be correct. I'm 100% positive my WEP is correctly inputed so I have no clue what to do? Can anyone help me?(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

robertexe

hmm you're sure you put in right address? Are you sure the WEP key doesn't require capitalizing a few letter? maybe that's the problem. I know sometimes for me, it'll say this just because the signal's weak, not because my key is wrong.

^hope this helped

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmm I'd go with Stavvy on this, but I'd like to add that on some routers, I believe that you have to recognize a device via the router program on your computer before access is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back