• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purpose of Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
What exactly is the purpose of Coded in the KH storyline? I mean I underestand the purpose of the other 2 games that will be released. I can't seem to understand how Coded is important to the plot. I mean take the other two games:

358/2 Days: Tells the story of Roxas and his time in the organization. Takes place between the time after CoM and KHII. Okay so it has a purpose in the storyline.

Birth By Sleep: Gives information about the origins of the keyblade... or something like that. Well takes place before KH. Again has a purpose.

Now I can't seem to understand how coded has anything to do with everything? Can someone enlighten me please?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its to tie the two previous gamees to the next sequel, i suppose

A

Azrael

What exactly is the purpose of Coded in the KH storyline? I mean I underestand the purpose of the other 2 games that will be released. I can't seem to understand how Coded is important to the plot. I mean take the other two games:

358/2 Days: Tells the story of Roxas and his time in the organization. Takes place between the time after CoM and KHII. Okay so it has a purpose in the storyline.

Birth By Sleep: Gives information about the origins of the keyblade... or something like that. Well takes place before KH. Again has a purpose.

Now I can't seem to understand how coded has anything to do with everything? Can someone enlighten me please?

To provide Riku and KM's side of KH 1's story

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Its the next game after KH2. It explains whats going on in Mickey's world when Soras on Destiny Islands.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Here's the story courtesy of Kingdom Hearts Wiki.com:

The story starts after the events of Kingdom Hearts II, Jiminy Cricket returned to Disney Castle to organize his journal. While he arranged his records, his eyes fell upon a page with a mysterious message.

"We must return to free them from their torment".

However, no matter how hard Jiminy tried to recall the source of the text, he couldn't remember. So the King digitized the contents of the journal and started an investigation. Within the world traced from the contents of Jiminy's Journal, a boy awoke on Destiny Island. It was the beginning of a new quest for a virtual Sora.

Cissy

Bronze Member
"We must return to free them from their torment"

That's basically what the unknown journal entry said.

Cryptic, ain't it?

*EDIT* Beaten to the pitch. xD

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Coded with hofefully tell us where Mickey got the Darkness keyblade, and what he did during KH1. This may give us more insight into the future of KH and what was in the message at the end of KH2 said.

I was beaten too. Yeah what Keyblade_Masta said.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What scene was it in (if there is one for it)? I mean I found out about it KHII

Here
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLp4zV7aBH8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLp4zV7aBH8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EDIT: TM's is much much better. mine just shows that he had it at the end of KH1.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
What scene was it in (if there is one for it)? I mean I found out about it KHII

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix - Riku's Uncertainty

Here
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLp4zV7aBH8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLp4zV7aBH8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No, that's not the scene.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yeah, how did he get into the Dark Realm any way. Organization 13 wasn't really active during that time, that we know of, but it's possible he was following one of it's orginal members and ended up in their darkness portals. Maybe he jumped in after Xemnas after he fought Sora in Hollow Bastion like he did in KH2? Or what about Hellfire, they really didn't use those portals in KH1 did they.

Nevermind they have Video proof. I can't argue with evidence that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back