• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

put sepheroth in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I heard that they might add stuff into the re:COM game, are they gonna put sepheroth in the game and if so what do u think it slights and deck will be?

Twilightheaven

Awards
Where did you hear that? Post the proof

well in khinsider.com and kh2.co.uk i saw an article that had rumor that they were going to add some stuff into the game, what im asking is that if it was true are they going to put sepheroth in it as a new feature to the game:confused:

ozymandius

...We don't know, and if we did, we'd know about it (mwahahaha, you can't possibly decipher my super-awesome deepness. lol). So no, I don't think so...

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Yeah, Um its a remake, which means its the same, they're just adding the organization fights and all those doors and stuff, they never said anything about changing the story line.

But hey it is square they could totally do something stupid again. With cards you have a limit to how strong someone can be, and sephiroth would be way to strong for those limits, his cards would be like 10 or higher lol, and how would he pull off sin harvest? Sephiroths abilities are all like atleast 9+9+9 sleights and he'd run out of cards in no time making him a very unlikely add into CoM's Remake.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well... We don't know. But the moves he would have may involve half from KH1 and half to KH2 cause Sephiroth grows stronger. If Sephiroth from KH2 came to
KH1, you'd never beat him! I think he would use a fire spreader similar to Axel's, the stunning attack, and have a swirling sword move. Also, that big attack from
KH2 at the end of the fight! Of course, we don't know if he would be added or not. Probably not, unless they wanted to add an extra if you go to Hollow Bastion.

OmegaRaptor

not a bad idea but it would be hard to make him balanced due to it being a card game. i dont think he should use any zero cards but many 7, 8, and 9's. he would probabaly bust out some teleporting here and there. i could see him pullin out sword comboes with atk cards. his flame pillar would be a magic card. his dark spheres would probably be a magic card. sin heartless angel should be a sleight thats difficult to bust out. sumthin like 2lvl9 dark spheres and a lvl9atk card. meteors should also be a sleight. i'd say it should be 2 lvl9 flame pillars and a lvl9 dark sphere. so yea i would like them to throw him in the game as long as he isn't too difficult.

Oracle

Dude, Replica Riku is the Sephiroth of KH:CoM x_x; Though I would figure that he would be a bit easier since Dark Aura was easier to dodge in 3D than it was in 2D xD

To have Sephiroth in the game... Hmm... I guess :/ But if he was in it, he'd have to be stronger than he was in KH1, but weaker in KH2 for the sake of making sense... Why the heck would someone get weaker over the course of a year? Esspecially Sephiroth. :S

OmegaRaptor

riku replica isnt that hard... i beat him first try(actually on rikus version it took me a few tries, like 4) to me the hardest guys were marluxia first form(probably cuz my dek sucked) and ansem. plus i dont think they need to make sephiroth any eaiser or harder between games cuz he's going to be different thanks to the card system.

dejah

:|
it's a bad idea.

if he wasn't in the original com, i don't see why he should be in the remake.

he doesnt fit in the storyline here...

[HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION]unless they do fix him in. maybe a secret room.

maybe you have to obtain a certain card to access the room he's in. [/HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION]

i still think it's a bad idea though.

By the way.. i thought the O cards sucked.
i always had 9's and 8's in my deck.
i only used O's to break card sleights of big bosses

daxter fan

Sora didn't remember Sephiroth from the first KH in KH2 , therefore Sephiroth won't be in the game

dejah

... there's a reason why he's called an optional boss. =|

he's put there to satisfy the sephy fanboys.

dejah

yeap. and it's just so SE to just throw something in their games
to appease the fanboys.

Twilightheaven

Awards
Sora didn't remember Sephiroth from the first KH in KH2 , therefore Sephiroth won't be in the game

yes but sora did remember that cloud was looking for someone which was seperoth in final mix and during the C.O.M world cloud said he was after his true memories which in fact has seperoth involved so it made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back