• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Disney Land/World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuto23

Awards
This October my family is planning our first ever trip to Disney. I was just wondering if there was any Kingdom Hearts merch available or a little attraction regarding it at either of the parks, or if there are upcoming plans for something along those lines.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
This October my family is planning our first ever trip to Disney. I was just wondering if there was any Kingdom Hearts merch available or a little attraction regarding it at either of the parks, or if there are upcoming plans for something along those lines.

There's no "Special" Kingdom Hearts stuff at Disney World. If you're looking to buy the games there, you'd have to go to DownTown Disney to Big Animation Store. That's about it.

Recently there was a Kingdom Hearts 2.5 event at Disneyland. No attractions or nothing. If you happen to find a Sora mascot then declare yourself lucky but don't let it scare you.

KING JUNK

That's too bad I was looking forward to an attraction myself! why shouldn't there be one though? maybe when KH3 comes out!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
For Disney World. They should base a 5th theme park on electronics/animations. I remember reading a comment from someone having the park into a Villains theme.

I guess if we can get deeper into the franchise. Then maybe, just maybe. There will be some Kingdom Hearts influence at some point.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The only things I ever see are the pins of Mickey wearing the Organization robe and they have a few shirts in the store in Japan in Epcot.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
The only things I ever see are the pins of Mickey wearing the Organization robe and they have a few shirts in the store in Japan in Epcot.

Went during MLK weekend and they still have that ugly blue shirt. It's basically Naruto, Godzilla, LoZ, DBZ and Sonic.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I don't think kingdom hearts is a big thing yet in the parks yet. But i always wanted to go. I've never been. My cousins on both sides have been to world and land. I havn't been yet. I was always to sick, now its hard to save up. But i'm hoping to do it next summer. since this fall i'll be visiting lousiana

Badger

I actually used to work in Disney World. I was always bummed that they didn't have anything Kingdom Hearts :( I always wanted to cosplay at the park though. Someday I will get a group together and do it!

wolfshadow

The only thing close to Kingdom hearts is A: the attractions of the disney movies that are in the games. B: the disney character meet and greets. C: if your lucky go on a day where a group of guests cosplay as kingdom hearts characters.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
You can find KH shirts in those tourist/souvenir shops outside Disney World. I went to 5 different souvenir shops and saw the KH 2 shirts a bunch of times for 20 bucks. That's the closest you'll get to legit KH merch being found nearby Disney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back