• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterflySora

So..,
I havnt been really keeping myself up to date with the KH3 plotline, all i know is the final mix secret ending/preview. So i was wondering does anyone know anything about it, or even a release date?

Bethy
~~ButterflySora
xxxxxxx

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The ending to Final Mix+ is actually the secret trailer for Birth by Sleep which should be coming out possibly this year sometime? All I know is that Birth by Sleep is one of the three KH games and will be released last. As for KH3, there hasn't been any information yet.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well, i don't think KH3 has anything on it at all yet, everything is focused on Birth by Sleep and also 358/2 Days... The Final Mix secret video in KH2 is actually meant to be an actual part of BBS... and... what else do you wanna know?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
the only thing we know about kh3 is that it continues sora,riku,and kairis story after kh2 when they recieve the letter and yes i also said kairis story for all you kairi haters out there

This is what many people believe, but sadly we can't confirm this. Coded is confirmed to be playing directly after Kingdom Hearts 2, so it would make more sense that the letter is related to this game.

About this so called "KH3" everybody keeps talking about, no, we know nothing for sure yet. But calling it KH3 is also a false thing as there has been nothing confirmed about an official name for the title, and it hasn't even been said for sure if it really will be made. "Future KH title" would fit the picture.

Oh, and before anybody starts talking about it, it is not confirmed to be on the PS3, either.

But as other people stated before, the trailer from Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + is a trailer for the game "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" for the PSP, probably coming out next year, or the year after that. (Nomura is still working on other games, so it might take some time.)

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
This is what many people believe, but sadly we can't confirm this. Coded is confirmed to be playing directly after Kingdom Hearts 2, so it would make more sense that the letter is related to this game.

About this so called "KH3" everybody keeps talking about, no, we know nothing for sure yet. But calling it KH3 is also a false thing as there has been nothing confirmed about an official name for the title, and it hasn't even been said for sure if it really will be made. "Future KH title" would fit the picture.

Oh, and before anybody starts talking about it, it is not confirmed to be on the PS3, either.

But as other people stated before, the trailer from Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + is a trailer for the game "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" for the PSP, probably coming out next year, or the year after that. (Nomura is still working on other games, so it might take some time.)

well thats all true except nomura stated that soras adventures will continue and he also said that kh3 will be called something else and people just want it to be on the ps3 cuz the other 2 games were on ps2 but for all we know it could be on the wii hope this clears up some of what lenny put

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The only things we can be sure at about 100 % in KH3 :

- Sora is the main char
- All 3 new game link to it
- Axel and some org member come back
- Xehanort come back

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
well thats all true except nomura stated that soras adventures will continue

Yeah, I remember that, I forgot that in my last post. But since he only said that Sora's adventure would somehow continue, we cannot be sure of anything yet, until he has said in what kind of form it would continue.

Thanks for the correction though, Xziled.

EDIT:

- Sora is the main char

Erm...nope.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yeah, I remember that, I forgot that in my last post. But since he only said that Sora's adventure would somehow continue, we cannot be sure of anything yet, until he has said in what kind of form it would continue.

Hum... I mean, Xehanort will be return, Sora will be the main char, we will have had 3 side game, like CoM... 99.9% that the next game be called KIngdom Hearts III

Erm...nope.

KH is Sora's story. He'll be the hero of KH3, that is, at least for me, obvious...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
KH is Sora's story. He'll be the hero of KH3, that is, at least for me, obvious...

Obvious, but not confirmed. =P

But of course, it seems quite likely from the information we have gotten until now.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Did we learn about Axel and Xehanort from the novels? I really ought to check those out ^^'.

-- Andy

Stars

リク

- Sora is the main char
- All 3 new game link to it
- Axel and some org member come back
- Xehanort come back

Yeah.. the new games are link to new KH...
But still not sure whether Xehanort will has his return or not.
I sure hope so..

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yeah.. the new games are link to new KH...
But still not sure whether Xehanort will has his return or not.
I sure hope so..

Well, it is said that if an heartless die, then after its nobody dies, the being re becomes whole... That is Xehanort's case, though in the case of Xehanort = Terra + MX, then maybe MX comes back, while Terra is Lingering Sentiment...

Stars

リク
Well, it is said that if an heartless die, then after its nobody dies, the being re becomes whole... That is Xehanort's case, though in the case of Xehanort = Terra + MX, then maybe MX comes back, while Terra is Lingering Sentiment...

Yeah. I know about Xehanort.
The lingering sentiment is part of Terra, isn't it?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yeah. I know about Xehanort.
The lingering sentiment is part of Terra, isn't it?

I personally though that Lingering Sentiment is what remains of Terra if Xehanort became whole and MX decided to take rid of what remained of Terra inside of him, it's to say the part of the heart belonging to Terra, maybe Terra's soul... They find the armor and use it as vessel...
Making in KH3 Xehanort = MX, young version of course...

But I can, and likely am, mistaking. What did you mean by part of Terra? Like Terra is divided in two?

Stars

リク
I personally though that Lingering Sentiment is what remains of Terra if Xehanort became whole and MX decided to take rid of what remained of Terra inside of him, it's to say the part of the heart belonging to Terra, maybe Terra's soul... They find the armor and use it as vessel...
Making in KH3 Xehanort = MX, young version of course...

But I can, and likely am, mistaking. What did you mean by part of Terra? Like Terra is divided in two?

Just like his heart or memories... xD
o_O;; younger version of MX? Xehanort with bald head
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back