• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about unlocking KH 2 alt Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

USS-Bebi

Well I'm just looking around the net and it says I can "succesfully complete all worlds" on proud mode. Does this just mean doing the stories for each world and just that or what? I really want to show my friend without showing him a crapped down youtube version so if someone could help me with this it would be appreciated.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just play through the game on Proud mode, and make sure to finish the 100 Acre Wood, and you'll be set.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
on proud, you just have to beat every single world (includes Atlantic, Tron and Hundred Acre Woods)

Axens

Banned
As the above posts have already said, you need to finish all the worlds, including the optional ones like Atlantica and 100 acre woods in order to get the secret ending. I think that you need to finish the journal, too, not so sure, though :35:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You only need to complete the journal in Standard mode

Key

Exile
Awards
As the above posts have already said, you need to finish all the worlds, including the optional ones like Atlantica and 100 acre woods in order to get the secret ending. I think that you need to finish the journal, too, not so sure, though :35:

You only need to finish the journal if you're playing normal mode.

If you're on proud mode, you just have to beat all the worlds, including atlantica and 100 acre woods. *SIIIIIIGH*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
u can only c it in kh2 final mix

Different secret ending. There's the concept one which is the one the OP was asking for and the actual in-game scene which the OP wasn't asking for

bryanbryan

Final Mix+
For the regular one

•Beginner, not available
•Standard, complete journal
•Proud, finish all worlds and beat sephiroth.

Fortissimo

For the regular one

•Beginner, not available
•Standard, complete journal
•Proud, finish all worlds and beat sephiroth.

You don't have to beat him in the original version. He is optional (thank god) on proud, but standard I think he is required, though I am not entirely sure.

Cirxsh

You don't have to beat him in the original version. He is optional (thank god) on proud, but standard I think he is required, though I am not entirely sure.

On Standard:

I'm pretty sure beating Sephiroth is required in Jiminy's Journal.

On Proud:

It's optional. Do it only if you think you can defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back