• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

QUESTION ABOUT XION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilDartZ

ok near the end of the game, it is made cleared that Xion's keyblade is a fake......HOW??? :confused: how is a keyblade fake? was it created from the memories that she had inside her? and another thing, she was able to use Roxas's keyblade, so that would mean that somewhere along the line she lost the ability to use a real keyblade [Roxas's] and could only use her "fake" one, soooo....does that mean that if someone has a good understanding of the keyblade, can they use it, even if its a "fake?" sorry if this confuses people im confused myself lol ^_^

Gram

Banned
Awards
and another thing, she was able to use Roxas's keyblade
i think that had somethin to do with her having soras memories.

as for keyblade being fake i have no idea.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The reason why Xion lost her Keyblade for a while is beacause Roxas was absorbing too many of Sora's memories from her.

Last edited:

State

Awards
The reason why Xion lost her Keyblade for a while is beacause Roxas was absorbing too many of Sora's memories.
That was altered when Xion was tweaked by Xemnas and she started absorbing more of Sora's memories and even Roxas himself.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
He altered her by exposing her to the three white machines that you see in the final battle.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok near the end of the game, it is made cleared that Xion's keyblade is a fake......HOW??? :confused: how is a keyblade fake? was it created from the memories that she had inside her? and another thing, she was able to use Roxas's keyblade, so that would mean that somewhere along the line she lost the ability to use a real keyblade [Roxas's] and could only use her "fake" one, soooo....does that mean that if someone has a good understanding of the keyblade, can they use it, even if its a "fake?" sorry if this confuses people im confused myself lol ^_^

She can use a Keyblade because she technically is Sora, but being merely a replica, her Keyblade is a fake. She could use Roxas's Keyblade just like how Kairi could use Riku's...um...gayblade; because he let her.

Xion and Roxas are like two opposite sides of a scale. When one gets stronger (absorbs more memories from Sora) the other gets weaker. They were able to use the Keyblade at the same time when they were all of equal strength.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Riku: "Here Kairi, use this."
Kairi: "Wow! A Keyblade! Now I can help Sora, even though I'm totally doing nothing productive!"
Riku: "Yeah... (Finally...that thing was totally cramping my style. Maybe if I'm lucky Kairi will run off with it so I don't have to deal with either of them anymore. I swear, if I have to listen about her and her needs any longer... >.<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back