• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question regarding Mickey's letter and the Unknown Soldier fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

Hey all, I've been brainstorming an theory... and I'm curious about something. I don't have Final Mix, so I'm looking for answer that will either support or disprove my theory. If it disproves it, I won't post the theory =p hehe

Anyway, out of curiousity... I heard something along the lines of once you beat the game, then and only then can you go and face the Enigmatic Soldier. My question is thusly: by beating the game do they mean defeating Xemnas the final time, Sora and Riku returning to the islands, credits rolling, and then the little blurb about Sora and Riku talking with Kairi rushing to them with the message of the bottle? Then once all that is over with you can go face the Soldier? Or does that battle occur sometime before that?

If it's as I asked, then my belief (ok short version of my theory) is that the letter mentions a disturbance in the castle, and Sora is asked to investigate it. He enters the wierd portal and takes on this soldier.

If it's different, than my whole theory (a bit longer than the blurb I just mentioned lol... and more in-depth) is trashed XD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmm...It makes sense if we worked in time period's and that would mean that facing the ES would be in the future just without any videos or even knowing it...I think it makes sense, I don't own KH2FM+ but please post your theory it sounds like it will be good.:thumbsup:

KHeyblade

You have to fight the unknown soldier when you enter a portal in disney's castle

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexy Angel
You have to beat Xemnas the first time before you can fight the ES. If you want to fight the ES, make sure you have ELIXERS and good magic, a good keyblade would be Ultima. psshhhh, i want KH2FM+ too...:cursing:

SifeOner

So, you're saying if the letter links to the E.S. soldier? Like it says that the letter says that there's a problem at Disney Castle and you have to check it out? Well, you fight the E.S. soldier before Xemnas, if you want, I know that. So no, the letter doesn't have to do with the E.S. soldier.

Vulcrypt

So, you're saying if the letter links to the E.S. soldier? Like it says that the letter says that there's a problem at Disney Castle and you have to check it out? Well, you fight the E.S. soldier before Xemnas, if you want, I know that. So no, the letter doesn't have to do with the E.S. soldier.

That's a relief! i think that would be a lame way to end the game, putting us on edge with a letter that truly means nothing.

vault93

Well, It has some ideas about the letter but the E.S. fight maybe not canon because it is an OPTIONAL FIGHT however it may also be canon cause like the fight in KHFM, xemnas said at the beginning of KH2 "I've Came To See him" meaning, canonical....

sly-sora-star

I think the ES battle is opened at some point DURING the game, like, after you accomplish something. Same way it was in the first game, with the Phantom battle and.... that thing in Agrabah. They were opened after rescuing Kairi. So, the ES battle probably happens after you accomplished something.
Also, about the ending, it definately has to do with Sora's next adventure in KH3. It probably has nothing to do with the ES, depending on what Nomura makes Sora's adventure about.

Eternamente926

Oh, that explains a bit... thanks.

I read that you had to *beat* the game, and then you could go and take on the E.S. I was wondering how that was possible, because there isn't a save point or anything after you enter the final Xemnas battle.

So, what you're saying is that once you take on Xemnas (solo, at Memory's Skyscraper), then the E.S. fight is available?

That kind of crumbles my little theory =p Someone gave me some bad information lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back