• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions and Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticshadow14

Ok, so I'm sorry if 1. This has already been posted, and 2. if this is too many things to ask in one thread, but anyway, here I go.

So the scan with Kairi gives yet another hint that Aqua has something to do with Kairi. So something I thought of was maybe Aqua was the one who brought Kairi to Destiny Islands when Radiant Garden went into oblivion?

Also, a question, has there been anything said about the 'Chasers'? I remember that being at the end of the Secret Movie, but don't remember anything else being said about it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well, i guess aqua could have relationship with kairi.

and we dont knwo what chasers are

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Ok, so I'm sorry if 1. This has already been posted, and 2. if this is too many things to ask in one thread, but anyway, here I go.

So the scan with Kairi gives yet another hint that Aqua has something to do with Kairi. So something I thought of was maybe Aqua was the one who brought Kairi to Destiny Islands when Radiant Garden went into oblivion?

Also, a question, has there been anything said about the 'Chasers'? I remember that being at the end of the Secret Movie, but don't remember anything else being said about it.
Xehanort sent Kairi off "into the ocean between worlds", which led her to DI. No one brought her there.

I think the Chasers are Terra, Ven, and Aqua, as they are chasing MX. But it has not been confirmed that I know of.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Aqua could simply be there, her presence doesn't imply an actual connection. This holds true due to the fact that only two of TAV are related to SRK. Ven and Terra hold obvious relations; the former through Roxas and the later through Xehanort and to Dark Riku. The only reason Kairi made it to DI in the first place was because she was cast off into the "ocean between worlds", as said, so that she could go to the Keyblade wielder. Riku was at DI at that time, so there she was.

Terra saying "we'll chase the light, too" is about it. TAV are "chasing" after MX and Van, who are in turn chasing after the BwHoPL. A chaser is ap erson who crafts metal, too, so maybe we'll see more on that.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Her name water Kairi's means sea. Kairi makes the lucky charms exactly how Aqua does it. Aqua has a keyblade Kairi has a keyblade and they interact with each other what more do you want.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Her name water Kairi's means sea. Kairi makes the lucky charms exactly how Aqua does it. Aqua has a keyblade Kairi has a keyblade and they interact with each other what more do you want.

i'm going to say that the lucky charms is jsut a coincidence considering that Aqua learned it from somewhere else

Allister Rose

French Lover

i'm going to say that the lucky charms is just a coincidence considering that Aqua learned it from another world.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
"i'm going to say that the lucky charms is just a coincidence considering that Aqua learned it from another world."

Why did you double post? and the Lucky charm thing is way to important to be dismissed like that.

αsiя

space coke
"i'm going to say that the lucky charms is just a coincidence considering that Aqua learned it from another world."

Why did you double post? and the Lucky charm thing is way to important to be dismissed like that.

She didnt double post
Its one of those errors that happen when you try to post
It happens to me

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Out of TAV, only two of them have a connection to SRK. It is obvious that Ven has a connection to Sora, what with Roxas looking so much like him. We also already know that Terra has a connection to Riku. They both chose the same path. So Aqua has no relation to Kairi at all, other than the fact they could have briefly met and talked.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
They say Aqua has no connections to Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

But no one ever said she didn't have a connection to Mickey. owo! It seems she's the closest one to the mouse, so it's kind of a relief to me for her to have some sort of relevance to ONE of the protagonists from other games in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back