• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

QUESTIONS!!please help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
hi im new and need some help with a few things,first how do u get those little icons below ur names.second of do u guys get those sigs on ur profile,third i just wanted to know wat is the limited edition staregey guide u get when u resevere kh2 so if anyone could help me that would be great:D

E

Eclipse

you mean avatars? go to your control panel and click edit avatar. you can choose from one, or upload one yourself

sigs, you either make them, or have them made for you. to make them you need photoshop, go to the graphics section and look at a tutorial to make them. get photoshop at www.adobe.com. there are other programs such as gimp and paintshop pro, but photoshop is the best. to get it made for you, go to a sig shop in the graphics section by going to graphic clans, and requesting a sig with the format they give you. they will make you one. then you go to control panel, edit signature, and put the URL of the image there as an image by doing

the limited edition strategy guide is a strategy guide full of goodies, artwork, fold outs, tips hints and strategy. it's for die hard kh fans, and will be loads of fun, i suggest you get one :D

and you don't get it when you reserve kh2...it's a seperate item you have to buy....but you CAN reserve the guide, you don't get it for free though, some places are selling for $29.99

hope that helps!! :D you're welcome

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
thanks that does help but how do u make those moving sigs and how do u put them on ur profile

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
my bad didnt mean to post twice never mind wat i asked about puttin them on ur profile u already said how to do it but would like to no how to make moving sigs

E

Eclipse

the animations? that's in photoshop as well..you need sprite sheets, and look at animation tutorials on the net, or in the graphics section. preferrable shortythugsta's tutorial. the moving sigs are animations and require sprite sheets. but they are kinda hard to make, so i suggest you request one :D

E

Eclipse

http://neuropod.net/SDB/ they have huge sprite sheets, find your guy, and save the sprite sheet to your computer....you have to take each picture...and slap them together in order to make an animation :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can't really make your own animations by yourself without the right programs and proper experiance

Go to the Graphics section and request one, it's much easier, and the quality of the animation will be better

You should ahve posted this in the New-members section,n ot the KH2 section, by the way

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Look on the main page <_<

http://forums.khinsider.com/index.php

Scroll down and use your eyes to read the words

Edit: Stop double posting, there's an 'edit' button you press to add an extra comments you have.

When they finished you're animation, they would private message it to you

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
thanx oh wat is a privite message is it like an email or is it like a message sent to your profile

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Members can send messages to each other privately. To do so, click someone's username and select 'send <person> a private message'

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
thanx u guys been a lot of help i never met someone so nice*wipes tear from eye*i really appreciate, thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back