• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► R.I.P The Dark Destiny because you are so fucking screwed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

Okay, my girlfriend left me because I didn't want to have her babies. I lost my job because my wallet got jacked and I couldn't pay for gas to get in. My bank for some reason that they won't explain has closed my account. I cannot go to my parents because they have disowned me for being an emancipated minor (long fucking story) so what would you do in my situation. Because right now, I don't even have a dollar to my name!?

*You may be thinking "He's only 18, how the hell is this happening to him" The answer is simple, as a little kid I took on a ridiculous amount of responsibility and I was trained to be able to handle it. It made me quite independent but it looks like, my independence got me screwed in a big way, huh?*

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
ohohohohoho fuck.
it sucks to be you right now.

um, go to a friends house and get shitfaced.
the next morning will suck ass, but you'll feel better about it.

Firo

Oh Crap
Haha. You sound just like me lol. Just hold on, things will get better. Sell some of your stuff. Gamestop saved my ass when I lost my job. Go sell your games. Forget about the girl. She left you for a selfish reason, so screw her.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
And yet you still have time to come to the site.

Anyway, the first thing to do would probably be to find a job. Try and find something as local as possible so that the commute isn't that bad. I don't know how difficult it will be, but it never seems to be easy, lol. During that time you could try and get in contact with you bank again. Customer service is generally terrible, but it's worth a shot. If you're having a lot of trouble, you might be able to bunk with a friend or someone you know. And if all else fails, I would suggest talking to your parents. Many parents will help out their children in times like this (I don't know for sure though, so I put it as a last resort).

BTW, don't worry about the girlfriend thing. You couldn't have her babies even if you wanted to.

The Dark Destiny

Haha. You sound just like me lol. Just hold on, things will get better. Sell some of your stuff. Gamestop saved my ass when I lost my job. Go sell your games. Forget about the girl. She left you for a selfish reason, so screw her.

Sounds good.

And yet you still have time to come to the site.

Anyway, the first thing to do would probably be to find a job. Try and find something as local as possible so that the commute isn't that bad. I don't know how difficult it will be, but it never seems to be easy, lol. During that time you could try and get in contact with you bank again. Customer service is generally terrible, but it's worth a shot. If you're having a lot of trouble, you might be able to bunk with a friend or someone you know. And if all else fails, I would suggest talking to your parents. Many parents will help out their children in times like this (I don't know for sure though, so I put it as a last resort).

BTW, don't worry about the girlfriend thing. You couldn't have her babies even if you wanted to.

Thanks, but what part of the "disowned for being an emancipated minor" did you not get?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Thanks, but what part of the "disowned for being an emancipated minor" did you not get?

I understand that, which again, is why I put it as a last resort. Parents tend to feel a bond towards their children (one that's extremely hard to break), so if you are really doing that badly right now, there is still a chance that they'll help you out somehow.

The Dark Destiny

I understand that, which again, is why I put it as a last resort. Parents tend to feel a bond towards their children (one that's extremely hard to break), so if you are really doing that badly right now, there is still a chance that they'll help you out somehow.

Perhaps, but I left for a good reason and they believed I had no justification.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That girl needs a reality check. Kids at age 18... seriously, what is she thinking.

Good job for not being in a relationship with her anymore. You should be grateful.

As for the shit you're in, if you were a good employee and you really weren't at fault, you can always try to go back to your job. But this all depends on how bad you want the job AND how good you were as an employee. You're call on that.

As for your parents, you might have chosen for independance when you were a kid and they gave you that responsibility, but fact of the matter is, youre a teenager. If your parents can't see that, that's just sad. Every teenager needs financial support, you're no different. Now if your parents are so poor that they live on the street, that's a whole different story...

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Well your situation looks complicated but I'll try to help. First off, why not to try to get help like through another family member/relative and or a friend? Secondly, if you want to try to find a new job, look hard and keep searching if you are rejected and don't give up on that. Thirdly, just wondering does your parents not taught you anything? Have you asked them why they disown you? Did you talk to them and did they listen? If not, try talking it out with them. It sucks if they aren't listening or anything like that. Wow, I don't know what really else to tell you. Sorry about the screwups that's been happening in your life. Here's wishing you well.

damn man, can you stay at a friends place, at least until you get another job and some money to your name?

The Dark Destiny

Okay for anyone who is curious...I became emancipated because my parents wanted to move to Europe and I didn't want to. My mom is an addict and my dad was a vicious alcoholic. I wanted out of that situation for my own protection, so instead of getting SRS involved, I became emancipated and moved into my grandma's house that she left for me in her will since I was going to turn 18 in two month at the time.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Okay for anyone who is curious...I became emancipated because my parents wanted to move to Europe and I didn't want to. My mom is an addict and my dad was a vicious alcoholic. I wanted out of that situation for my own protection, so instead of getting SRS involved, I became emancipated and moved into my grandma's house that she left for me in her will since I was going to turn 18 in two month at the time.
Wow.

What a life, man.

Whatever you do, don't give in to that girlfriend's request.Having a child is the worst thing that can happen to you at the moment. You have no money at all.

Get a job, make sure you have enough insurances and stuff to secure the life you have in front of you. THEN go thinking about a baby.

Good luck. The fact that you've overcome all these problems shows that you probably don't even need luck.

The Dark Destiny

Wow.

What a life, man.

Whatever you do, don't give in to that girlfriend's request.Having a child is the worst thing that can happen to you at the moment. You have no money at all.

Get a job, make sure you have enough insurances and stuff to secure the life you have in front of you. THEN go thinking about a baby.

Good luck. The fact that you've overcome all these problems shows that you probably don't even need luck.

She tried talking to me and told me that I don't care about her because I won't have her child...I showed her the door.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Change.
Change your life.

When everything hits you all at once, fall back for a bit. Regroup and attack once you're able to.
Once you change your life, it'll be less pressure and you'll have breathing room to do what needs to be done.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just hold on, problems are really like that. It makes your like suck for a day and it will be solved unexpectedly, trust me. :D

lolno.

No effort = No gain, or at least no meaning to any gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back