• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R2 button, wtf?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
I did some searches and didn't find anything on the subject... anyone having problems changing targets, I can't get R2 to do anything. And I just loaded Gradius V to make sure the button works, so it's not my controller.... is it an ability I have to set in options or learn?

Last edited:

ur-vile

Awards
You know, you lock on with R1 and then (in theory) change targets with R2... well I can't change targets. And I can't read any of the menu screens so I'm not sure if I have to change a setting, equip something, or what.

ur-vile

Awards
That seems weird, we must be doing something wrong. I've can do everything else that is listed on that foldout that comes with the game

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
How are we waisting our time? Me and Xal get to update you guys with awsome info, as do other people, and I get to make Dramatic Hearts... You're "wastin" board space.

dejah

:|
hahaha...

nobody's wasting time with anything..

anything KH is worth my time. >.<

and i think if you want to rotate targets, it's pressing r1 again? shouldnt be any different...

C

cloud22

hmm why not try l2 or somethin there has to be soemthing to do but then again i never neede to rotate targets in kh1 so i guess i wont have to in this one either

if u must rotate then just make sure the cursor is on the right target before u lock-on

~XxSlayerxX~

IF u set your rotating camera button(right analog stick) to move your menu like Kh1.Then u can't rotate.. right?.But if you hold the L2 button and move the right anlog stick u can rotate the camera

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
ur-vile said:
You know, you lock on with R1 and then (in theory) change targets with R2... well I can't change targets. And I can't read any of the menu screens so I'm not sure if I have to change a setting, equip something, or what.

I heard that ur suppose to change targets with the analog sticks.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The right analog stick doesn't work like that. I have yet to find a way to switch lock-on between enemies. Not that it's ever really needed.

ur-vile

Awards
LordMune said:
The right analog stick doesn't work like that. I have yet to find a way to switch lock-on between enemies. Not that it's ever really needed.

lol, now I don't feel so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back