• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

racist state in america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimi15

which state is the most racist in america? i was thinking it was Mississippi...then again,i don't know.

what do you guys think? :confused:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The state may not be racist, but Omaha's school district has been segregated. They claim it's to divide the schools economically, but we all know what that means. This was even on the Colbert Report.

I'm Australian,
And we have a few problems of our own on racial segregation. there are some tension between Caucasian and Aboriginals, I don't know wether it be 'who was here first' or if it's simply 'social discrimination'.

It really makes me sick,
I know to be human isn't imperfect. We're all under one sky and planet. Why can't we just live in harmony? It has came along way in our world, but what is it really fear? Fear of difference? Or religious controversy?

Damn right were imperfect and stupid! Racism is that of the past with war and "God is white".

Racism is only human. But, human can change.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm Australian,
And we have a few problems of our own on racial segregation. there are some tension between Caucasian and Aboriginals, I don't know wether it be 'who was here first' or if it's simply 'social discrimination'.
While I hate to sound racist, they do tend to cause problems. Everyone knows that Aboriginals cannot handle alcohol. That may sound like a generalisation, but it's true. And they continue to drink the stuff and thus there's crime. Trust me, I live in a suburb not too far from one filled with public housing estates - where plenty of Aboriginals live. You cannot safely walk through that suburb. Not at night. Not in the day time. Even though there's several police stations located nearby.

Last edited:

Soraroxrikusux05

While I hate to sound racist, they do tend to cause problems. Everyone knows that Aboriginals cannot handle alcohol. That may sound like a generalisation, but it's true. And they continue to drink the stuff and thus there's crime. Trust me, I live in a suburb not too far from one filled with housing estates - where plenty of Aboriginals live. You cannot safely walk through that suburb. Not at night. Not in the day time. Even though there's several police stations located nearby.
thatss a little confusing. when u mean the aboriginies cannot handle alchohol, does that mean theyre not allowed to have alchohol, or their bodies can't handle it? thats dumb if they cant have alchohol that is pretty racist

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Their bodies can't handle it. They have little to no tolerance, yet drink as much as they can get their hands own.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Uh can I say the United States of American are the most racist? Hell everywhere is there is racism, and reverse racism, and even more horrible things such as genocide. I don't see the point of saying this state or that state is racist, nor do I see any intelligence in it as of yet.(well from some of you)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Where is the intelligent sdiscussion in this thread anyway?

"Hey, let's all vote on who's state is more racist!'

"I vote spain!"

"Spain is a country not a state"

"STFU!"

"T3xas ruelz, we havz brwn ppl"

Seriously...

~RexchalOrgXIII~

Lousiana. It's terrible down there. My family and I got the most terrible looks there. Once we were driving through some small town down there and my family and I found a shop called the Koffee Kup Kafe. Yep, all K's. o_O Coincidence, maybe?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I say Pennsylvania, mainly in the Philadelphia area, I used to live there. The northern part of Philadelphia has mostly all black and mexicans there now, and all the white people moved into the suburbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back