• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rap battle anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
...Idiot.

For starters, this is the wrong section. This should be put in, hmm...forum insanity? No, wait...Total Nonsense. Although I think it would go better in the trash bin.

Second, how the hell can you 'rap battle' someone over the internet? A rap battle is based on spontenaity, so holding it on a forum defeats the purpose.

Once again...idiot...

ace12993

Your the idiot for u never battled and u shouldnt talk,u battle in bars (a bor is 2 lines)and u have to rhyme out a couple bars to win...........................so your the idiot,don't talk bout anything you don't know about,or else you will be provin da idiot.

Endgame

Sorry...but what the crap did you just say, retard? It's kinda hard to read what you write...yknow that primary language of yours, hows about using it?

No, to be completly honest, I don't know shit about rap battles. For some reason I've never felt the need to attempt to force two completly unrelated words to rhyme while talking about the genitals of my opponent. What I do know is that rap battles do not belong in the role-play section.

And don't think I'm completly ignorant. I know what bars are...I remix music as a hobby.

But if you don't mind, could you now please vacate this section? It's for the more intelligent people. And, on your way out, open up that .gif that Fatal Advent has so kindly provided...I do belive it captures you quite accuratly.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Ace,I know we cool and all but you might wanna take this to the Music section.Take my advice and close this unless you want this to turn into a blood bath,which result In Zetsumi making you cry.

P.S No offense.

Endgame

Ace,I know we cool and all but you might wanna take this to the Music section.Take my advice and close this unless you want this to turn into a blood bath,which result In Zetsumi making you cry.

P.S No offense.

Make him cry, Fuzzy? You've underestimated me. By the time I'm finished with him, he'll be hanging out in front of the shopping mall, writing depressing poetry, and pondering life's existance...oh, wait, if he does rap battles, then he's already doing all that anyway, so the only change will be the wrist-slitting.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Make him cry, Fuzzy? You've underestimated me. By the time I'm finished with him, he'll be hanging out in front of the shopping mall, writing depressing poetry, and pondering life's existance...oh, wait, if he does rap battles, then he's already doing all that anyway, so the only change will be the wrist-slitting.

LMAO

That's cold dude.That's very,very,very,and I mean very cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back