• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

I think the game was designed for mobile play; short episodes, little mini-games, etc so I think it's still best on the mobile phone. And that way, perhaps they'll introduce KH Customise to the West :D :D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Most handhelds are designed for that in varying degrees.

One has to wonder how much fanbase they'll have for that though. Japan is in a completely different mindset in that sense where they're also used to that sort of attraction and merchandise. :v
By the time it'd get here though I'll be out of contract and can afford to part ways with my old phone :D imma buy me a fancy one~

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, Japan also has KH Customise and Avatar Kingdom on mobile, where they can redeem points earned on Coded and play with others and stuff. It would feel a bit empty just playing it on a console without that network, i'd imagine...

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah. I think though it's the reason why people keep saying it's a filler game blah blah you can watch the cutscenes on youtube blah blah; the real charm of the game comes in the whole of KH Mobile, imo. It's not that the outside impacts on the actual content of the game, but what you earn in the game is valuable elsewhere, which opens up new ways and reasons to play. Except of course it's all expensive in real-world yen :p

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

It isn't all side-scrolling, either. Those are only segments of the game. The majority is exactly the same as previous KH titles.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Keep this in mind too.

As for what platform the two new Kingdom Hearts games will be appearing on, it looks like it won’t be the iPhone, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 as Nomura revealed they have no current plans to bring the series to new systems. However, he also said they “have been discussing opportunities with various parties.” They will think about the next steps for the series once the two current Kingdom Hearts projects are completed.

Apollo

Silver Member

That's great! That means I have any possible system. Thank you Jeels!

Macabre

Gold Member

As for what platform the two new Kingdom Hearts games will be appearing on, it looks like it won’t be the iPhone, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 as Nomura revealed they have no current plans to bring the series to new systems.
The Wii, PS3 and 360 are still considered new? huh.

tomasmccann

Awards

Coded is slightly better than Coded.
I most definitely agree with you. Although coded has some things that coded lacks, and also coded has a better story than coded. I hated all the controls in coded, but they were fixed in coded.

I don't care if people say the game sucks, I'm getting it. Period. Square Enix could be selling a game called "Kingdom Hearts: This is a disc with nothing but a picture of a turd on it," and when you put it in, all you can do is look at the turd, and I would still buy it just because it's called Kingdom Hearts, I bought the limited edition stratagey guide for KH2 AFTER I beat KH2 100% Just to get the Jimminy's Journal that came with it... so yeah, I'm a slave as long as SE keeps making KH games

Now THIS ^ is a true kingdom hearts fan, like me. Unlike loads of users on this forum that keep saying nomura sucks, KH2 sucks, days sucks, CoM sucks, coded sucks, sora sucks, disney sucks, FF sucks, plot sucks, gameplay sucks, sephiroth sucks in both games, etc.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

There's little pride in playing a game that sucks just because it's part of a series xD; you need to know when to quit.
I do agree that you shouldn't go by what people say, unless it's someone whose opinion you know matches your own.

;w; *wants Coded already*

Walkway

I wonder if SE is gonna put the beatdown on phil...Poor phil.

And Im feeling really urgent to find out whether he accidentally said "Recoded" and meant normal "Coded" but...that doesn't really line up with the whole "Something special for the NA audience" because, I don't think simply translating the game and releasing it here is something special. It's just something. Sooooooooo uh.

do want either way, though.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Now THIS ^ is a true kingdom hearts fan, like me. Unlike loads of users on this forum that keep saying nomura sucks, KH2 sucks, days sucks, CoM sucks, coded sucks, sora sucks, disney sucks, FF sucks, plot sucks, gameplay sucks, sephiroth sucks in both games, etc.

That doesn't make sense. I mean, you can like something without loving every part of it. It's like loving pizza but wishing you could have one without anchovies. But you don't get a choice in whether the anchovies are there, you have to just eat the damn pizza. But you don't have to LOVE the anchovies, just the pizza. You can still say I love pizza!! Doesn't make you less of a fan of pizza just for hating anchovies.

....weird metaphor is weird and i need sleep orz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back