• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:COM on IMDB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Re: COM on IMDB

IMDB has a new page up for RE:COM. They have voice cast lists for both English and Japanese versions. Most of the english voice actors from KH2 look to be returning. Britney Snow is listed but as "unconfirmed". But it's IMDB. So what they have on there may not all be true:

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (2007) (VG)

Yay I must have miss that they put Cloud's VA in their and cloud don't talk in re:com. So they might be guessing on some.

you mean all right?

there is no way IMDB would know about the voice actors. someone obviously took all the info from kh1 and 2 and just added that in themselves. 'cause if they did, it would have the VA's for the Org. members that didn't have voices before.

Toxic Uchiha

you mean all right?

there is no way IMDB would know about the voice actors. someone obviously took all the info from kh1 and 2 and just added that in themselves. 'cause if they did, it would have the VA's for the Org. members that didn't have voices before.

You have a point. Nobody know's Zexion,Marluxia's etc. voices so far.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

Here's what I'm incredulous about: The fact that they list Cloud's VA there. He's not going to be doing any voice acting, the Disney worlds have none. The only voicing on his part would be sound bites from KH1, and that's pretty much it.

I really don't trust it all that much, so I wouldn't take Epcar as confirmed just yet. And if he is confirmed we know he lied to us back in August.

EDIT:

... I don't know how to break this to you, but Gallagher DID do Riku's voice for both KH1 and KH2.

another excellent point, which helps mine.

toxic uchiha, pleaze don't double post. it is poorly looked upon around here.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I dont trust this. No Org VAs listed and Cloud will not have a voice as GA stated. Dont go believing everything you read on the internet.

Omni Terra

Awards

On that fun facts thing it also says this was the first KH game only available to Japan, therefore i wouldn't trust it.

Rix

:)
Awards

Aww... I want Billy Zane back as Ansem D:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I can't wait for the rest of the cast. I really hope Mena Suvari is not doing Aerith though. DDD:

Oh I want Brittany Snow to do Namine again, she was good!

Rix

Awards

Oh no! No more Mena Suvari for Aerith! Sadly, I have a feeling that she is gonna voice Aerith in Re:com too D:

Rix

Awards

KH2 and FFVII:Advent Children. She wasn't so horrible in AC as she was in KH2 though, but still...

Rix

Awards

Eeeeh... She was still bad.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

:( I already posted about Aerith :(

Like I said, I am hoping and think it's probable that they will use Andrea Bowen for Aerith in RE:CoM, like they did for Crisis Core. Although why does Aerith get to speak and Cloud doesn't??

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

IMDb is actually fairly reliable when it comes to voice acting, it's about the only thing they're reliable with.

Final Destiny

Website
alchemygirl.deviantart.com

Fail about Riku's VA. Gallagher does a good job and he is a nerd like us, he enjoys the games. That gives him points in my book. Who BETTER be in this instead of Billy Zane? Andrea Bowen for Aerith's voice, not Mena Suvari. Ick.

Power to the KH geeks for we shall inherit the earth! :lol:

I really agree with Mena Suvari doing Aerith in KH2, I believe she did a horrible job! she sounded so monotone and bored...like a female Ben Stine, only more boring and not funny!
I think Mandy Moore did a better job in the first one than her predecessor!

David Gallagher as Riku rules! I'm nmot a Riku fan, but he did a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back