• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Really stupid question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia No.11

Question about the Org. sort of stupid

since most of the unknowns/13 order are shells/neo does that mean you have to be a shell to be in the 13 order? Mickey and riku aren;t confirmed org members so maybe but i don;t know
PS> i know this is really stupid :D

Last edited:

Kairiissocute

No that's not stupid. I get it! You could have proof that Mickey and Riku aren,t part of the 13th Order and hence are not evil!!!!!! Great job with your so called "stupid questuon" Marluxia No.11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness Reigns

yeah i agree with kairissocute and maybe the org banded together as all shells to get their full beings back. but I don;t know i'm probably wrong I don;t know.

edit. In KHCoM marluxia called riku replica a shell. if all the org members are shells then maybe somehow riku replica came back somehow. and he joins. but i'm probably wrong on this too,

Kairiissocute

Darkness Reigns said:
yeah i agree with kairissocute and maybe the org banded together as all shells to get their full beings back. but I don;t know i'm probably wrong I don;t know.

edit. In KHCoM marluxia called riku replica a shell. if all the org members are shells then maybe somehow riku replica came back somehow. and he joins. but i'm probably wrong on this too,
I see what your saying about how riku replica could have come back and be part of the Organization. Maybe that explains it Yeah!!!!! I think BFU is the riku replica and BFU is part of the Organization and the "He looks just like you" saying was not infact about BHK and Sora it's about riku replica and riku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ASMS

ya...karisocuute ur explanation makes much more sence than mine good job

Kairiissocute

THANKS GUYS NO ONE relly accepted my ideas before. so i feel really liked by you (whether you like me or not) I guess I'm just using my brain to support ideas and listen to them not break down all theories that aren't mine and that i think are right. i just build off other great ideas posted by other kids

sinharvest_angel

ASMS said:
ya...karisocuute ur explanation makes much more sence than mine good job

you've never ever had a good theory asms, nice job marluxia, even tho this has been said b4, but i doubt it will be closed seeing as how there arent an excessive amount of repeats of threa liike this one, =)

iholdthekeys

sinharvest_angel said:
you've never ever had a good theory asms, nice job marluxia, even tho this has been said b4, but i doubt it will be closed seeing as how there arent an excessive amount of repeats of threa liike this one, =)

^^^^^^^agrees

MasterofMemories

Here is how it goes, ok? In a screenshot of Xaldin, he is saying "Once we open Kingdom Hearts we will be complete." Which could mean that all of the Organization members are all NEO's (Non-Existant-Ones). To back this up, in CoM, when Axel is about to kill Vexen, Vexen says he is not ready to go yet. Then Axel says "Well, Vexen, it's better to be nothing than nobody. So take it as a gift." He says something like that. I think Mickey joins the Organization to spy on what they are doing. Riku joins because he thinks different. The Organization members all think different then normal people. For example, Riku understands the path of dawn (Using darkness as a weapon but fighting for the light). Sora doesn't understand that. Sora thinks less complex than Riku so he wouldn't understand that.

Oathshadow

I think Sora understands very well light from darkness. He knew there was something of light about Kingdom Hearts, as dark as that place. He knows there's light within the darkness of his heart. Of everyone's hearts. Sora may not think Riku's choice is good, considering he dislikes darkness, as he has been taught. But he can grasp the concept.
He'll still remember the time when he had to deal with the evil darkness that Riku used to battle him. Because of that, he'll be leary.
And Riku will have to deal with the fact that his darkness cannot possibly overcome Sora's strength of heart. There may be some bitterness there.

Sora thinks of good vs. evil as light vs. dark, and there you are right.

diogo14

yeah that makes sense but didn't nomura said that in the trailer (where the BFU appears) riku was there? didn't he said something like this? 'cause this way it couldn't be riku replica... this is what i tihink but great job marluxia =)

King-of-Hearts

Ok what if the BFU unknown is the shell of Riku and at the sametime maybe he wears the blindfold to hide the fact the he is also the Glowing Eyed Unknown

T

The_Superior2345

why does everyone think riku and mickey are in the org. just because they are wearing those outfits? i think they are working with DIZ to destroy the org.

sora_123

to begin with i don't think riku would be dumb enough to join Diz to destroy the org. i think riku knows what Diz is up to, to fall for 'join me riku together we shall destroy the 13 order, gaining ever lasting power' don't u think. as for replica riku he's a shell/nobody, (ovious, but not riku's) he's simply a shell/nobody, for the fact that he's not a human existance. (or 'cuz he shouldn't exist, but even so i doubt he would rejoin the org, after what happened) i think that even though every single member is a nobody/shell they can chose whether to join the org, or not. as for the BFU nomura confirmed it was riku.

anyone but me

ok, mickey and sora don't even have a 'x' in their name, which all other org. members have... mickey and riku are not in the org. It is highly speculated that DiZ is trying to overthrow the organiziation and gives org. coats to each of the people he recuits, which is why both Mickey and Riku mysteriously have one in CoM after talking to DiZ. I think SE was originally going to make it so they recruit BHK, which is why in DD he is wearing the coat as was Mickey and Riku, but they decided to change it to make it so DiZ wanted to, but said something to piss BHK off which is why BHK is attacking DiZ in that one trailer... btw, can anyone give me a link to that trailer? It is the only one i don't have on my computer..

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
That was a stupid question! Just kidding just kidding, the mystery of King Micey and Riku is drawing to a close. They aren't evil!!!!Yay! Wait...i thought they don't know the identity of the other unknowns, so maybe they are part of the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back