• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reason why the original VA for Arith does not return.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

At first I wonderd why in the Hell they changed the VA for Arieth. But now its been confirmed that the FF VA in Kingdom Hearts 2 that do Cloud ( Steve Burton) Yuffie (Christo Ramno), Tifa ( Reachial Leigh Cook), Arith ( Mena Survi) will also be voice acting in the upcoming CG movie FF7 Advent Children that is set to realse April 15, 2006. Also it looks like that Christy Ramno will be repsing her role in Kingdom Hearts 2 as Yuffie! Also it seems like that Lance Bass wont be voice acting Sephiroth anymore somone named George Newborn might most likly VA sepherioth in Kingdom Hearts 2!!!! ( Thank god no more Lance bass, HOPEFULLY!) An probaley Cid will be voiced by Chris Edgerly!

Anway here is the whole list that will do VA in the FF7 movie

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children voice cast:
Cloud Strife: Steve Burton
Tifa Lockhart: Rachael Leigh Cook
Kadaj: Steve Staley
Rufus Shinra: Wally Wingert
Reno: Quinton Flynn
Rude: Crispin Freeman
Yazoo: Dave Wittenberg
Loz: Fred Tatasciore
Vincent Valentine: Steve Blum
Barett Wallace: Beau Billingslea
Cid Highwind: Chris Edgerly
Yuffie Kisaragi: Christy Romano
Cait Sith: Gregg Ellis
Red XIII: Liam O'Brien
Reeve: Jamieson Price
Tseng: Ryun Yu
Elena: Bettina Bush
Marlene: Wallace Grace Rolek
Denzel: Benjamin Bryan
Girl: Andrea Bowen
Zack: Rick Gomez
Aerith Gainsborough: Mena Suvari
Sephiroth: George Newbern

CREDIT:http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3147962:) :)

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Uh follow the link to 1up and they say yes it will come out in the end of 2006. An second of all im posting this because some people wonder why they changed most of the va^^^^.........

dejah

:|
wow.. that's alot of big names..

andrea bowen's from desperate housewives.. hmmm

D

Dexter

Man out of alll square games I think kh2 has the best cast!

sora_barzahd

Who cares? You should just pirate the Japanese version and UMD it for your PSP. Chances are, it will only be a UMD anyways

D

Dexter

No it says that Advent Children will cum out for DVD an PSP>>>>>^^^^

UnknownEnigma

in goofys words...GAWRSH! lance didnt even say much guys so who knows if he couldve done god or bad....i still wouldve liekd to hear him, but if its this other dude who ive never heard of okay sure but id still like to hear a sample, which person is she from depserate housewives person up there^^???cant wait for ac though i wanna see tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back