• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red Haired Girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
As BHK was such a mystery last year, then soon the officail picture of him was out. so should'nt the officail picture of RHG be out now? Unless the japenese creators still want to keep it a secret like the name of the city of deep dive and the name of BHK.

S

Shadow Keyblade

Re: Rhg

I think with the Release of Kingdom Hearts:COM,someone was eventually going to show the picture of him at the end of R/R.So they just released the picture.With the RHG,there is no way to get the picture publicly,so they want to keep it that way.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

Revealing the face of BHK was a breakthrough for many KH fans, including myself. But if they reveal the faces of all the mystery characters then there will be no surprises! I personally think that it would suck, if there were no surprises. I like the fact that I can just keep guessing about the RHG.

*Oathkeeper*

D

Dragon Zaita

It's true, anyways, she may not be meant to have a face shot. Maybe you only see backshots until a certain point in the game? It would make sense to me, besides. Knowing square-enix, that's probably all you're going to get out of them. Especially since it's coming out this year. ^_^

Nemesis

Dragon Zaita said:
It's true, anyways, she may not be meant to have a face shot. Maybe you only see backshots until a certain point in the game? It would make sense to me, besides. Knowing square-enix, that's probably all you're going to get out of them. Especially since it's coming out this year. ^_^

very true. i thought it odd that Square-Enix was so tight lipped about KH2. while i dont agree with the norm of who RHG is, i have my own reasons for that, i also dont think that Diz is Ansem, not even remotly. I do belive that Ansem is the Superior, kinda anyway, based on one line.

But im going off topic. srry

E

excellence153

Red-haired girl? That was confirmed to be Kairi a while ago. Yea, there may not be a picture yet... but I have a good idea of what Kairi might look like at 15 years of age.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

They should show us a picture of her face real soon though. What bothers me is, if it's obvious it's Kairi, then why do they refuse to show her face just like they did BHK? Makes me suspect it might not be Kairi at all . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back