• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding Aqua's and Ventus' final bosses (CONTAINS SERIOUS SPOILERS! DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romi

Okay, I just saw Ventus' final boss with Vanitas and I also saw Aqua's final boss with a Vanitas-possessed Ventus. Obviously, after Ventus defeats Vanitas, Vanitas dies of course. However, I can't understand how Aqua was able to battle 'Venitas' when Ven was battling Vanitas in the Destati world. Additionally, there was no scene where Ven seemed to just fade out whatsoever so I can't really understand. It just brings up utter confusion. Any one got any thoughts? The concept is sooo mind-boggling o_O

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Well, if you have watched Bleach, it is a common method that when a person is fighting himself,then the other side is is on the outside.

noshade15

OMG! THANK you for posting this! I was wondering myself abt this, and you're right it's SO messed up! idk how but it's gotta be something that can't be explained yet. I mean id see how that happened when two battles happen at the same time. it's a mess and I am really confused too.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The Destati was obviously inside his heart...

When Sora fought Roxas in his Destati world they dissapeared into an alternate dimmension, so I would think that the same would apply for Ven and Vanitas.

Well, if you have watched Bleach, it is a common method that when a person is fighting himself,then the other side is is on the outside.

Same as above, also don't use Bleach, Naruto, etc. referance this is Kingdom Hearts, so the same rules wouldn't apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back