• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black_hood_demon

so... yeah... i know nobody knows the actual date yet, but... if BBS is coming out this summer, shouldn't we already know the release date? it seems like a really short amount of time between now and... well... the end of the summer! are they really going to give us a release date only 1 or 2 months in advance? maybe the fake december 31st release date on gamestop is a tiny bit more accurate...

YoshiAngemon

Remember. December 31st is NOT on a Tuesday, this year! If Square Enix wants to have one of THEIR games as this year's BIGGEST Portable Title for the Holidays, they might as well make it Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, only on PSP! If they want the Biggest Portable Title for E3, then they'll make it Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky, only on the Nintendo DS, Rated Everyone 10 and Up.

tangerine

Awards
It's already been announced that it's being released this summer. There were games in the past that had release dates announced only 2 months in advance. There are still 4.5 months until the end of summer.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, like said before, SE games have been released only like a couple of months after the release date had been announced. It's very very likely that it will be announced on E3 with a trailer and everything.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
so... yeah... i know nobody knows the actual date yet, but... if BBS is coming out this summer, shouldn't we already know the release date? it seems like a really short amount of time between now and... well... the end of the summer! are they really going to give us a release date only 1 or 2 months in advance? maybe the fake december 31st release date on gamestop is a tiny bit more accurate...

One question, do you know why they put it as December 31st being the release date?
Cuz if you don't, I'm sure someone (or me) will gladly tell you why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back