• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reply or not i'll keep on making these

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
0Aa81.jpg

more effort
hair experiments resulted in massive things ugh idk if this is nsfw i mean i didn't really mean it i was just too lazy to draw some sort of clothing? she's wearing a skin-colored suit yeah ok inb4 deleted
i hate her nose so much i can't paint shit

Eioha

To me, it seems like you have a very "free hand" drawing style. It doesn't seem like your making any use of a "skeleton" when you've drawn this. Also "helping" lines can do a nice trick to the face, if you have trouble making it. I would advice you to look at other artists work, it will help you a lot.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Just say that the leftmost bodily extremity is an arm, and it should be fine lol. But seriously, I like the overall style, even if the hair is a tad large for my taste in something so close up. I do agree that the nose could use some improvement, but everything else looks good ;D

And what exactly did you use to make this? I cannae tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back