• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Requesting hi-quality BbS rip...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takfloyd

(That's legal here innit?)

I'm looking for the secret ending online, and all I find are mediocre YouTube-quality rips. Can someone tell me where to get a DVD quality version? I don't feel like hooking up my PS2 and Swap Magic every time I want to see that piece of eye candy. There must be a good rip of it somewhere, on Rapidshare or whatever. Just don't link me to the horrendous KH Vids rip or Gametrailers or something like that.

Help appreciated!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
wrong section. Go to youtube and look for "Birth By Sleep HD" youll find it eventually.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Birth By Sleep HD
ITS THE BEST QUALITY YOU WILL EVER FIND! MORE HIGH QUALITY THAN YOUR TV! [unless you have hd..it will probably be the same;D]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/am3rfpmrwEo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/am3rfpmrwEo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i know i know at the end of like 3 minutes something there is like a 9 minute of nothingness..but thats it.

Takfloyd

If you think that Youtube vid is HD you don't know much about video. It's heavily compressed and no more than 640x480. It's far below DVD quality, even.

Still, it's the best quality I've ever seen on Youtube to be sure, and probably the best quality I've seen the vid in apart from in the game itself. So I'm content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back