• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resharpening (Open battle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace Falls

I'm looking for a battle, since I havn't engaged myself in one in ages. Anyways, here are a few set rules I'm going to initiate for this battle.

1. The magnitude of this battle will be at a moderate-low. Meaning power is allowed, but not to any extremities and somewhat limited.
2. I'm going to quickly draft a character so this is nothing too serious.
3. Continuum or Non-Continuum is determined by the challenger.
4. If more than 1 challenger wants to fight, it will be an all out free-for-all.
5. If powered, I don't want abilities about with the meta-physical and would appreciate if this battle remains more of an 'earthly' based element brawl.
6. Regular KHI rules apply.
7. I don't want dumbass challengers, please be reputable.

Location: Paradise - Garden of Holys: Description will be up later.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I wouldn't exactly call myself "reputable", but if you don't mind someone who's still a newb at Battle RPs then I wouldn't mind some light battling (though, obviously, it's completely up to you). I've been wanting to write up an armor type character for a while now anyway.

Grace Falls

What I meant by reputable are those who are not bullshtiters. You should know who they are from recent battles. Nevertheless, I'm planning to initiate the battle Sunday, giving me enough time to manage.

Grace Falls

I'd most certainly enjoy battling you Tav. Except... I seriously don't want to make a template... It'll take days!

xxxLimitlessxx

I'll take this up. I'll use my character Raziian, but I'll limit his skills to just being able to control materialistic things. Accept?

xxxLimitlessxx

Name- Raziian Roshridge
Age- Twenty-four
Race- Not classified. Clone?
Title- The Nonexistent One
Family Status- None at the moment

Appearance

Raziian is what you could consider as a normal average male. With slight adjustments of perfection, he wears and dresses himself as any other man would. After being created to relive the life of his brother the exact same way, he was also given the exact same looks. A chizzled chin, with sky blue eyes that pierce through hearts, with facial hair running smoothly across the sides of his face where they meet to form a small beard on his chin. Shaved with perfection. Hair that blows tirelessly in the wind with a hue of blonde touched with green undertones. Shoulders abroad that stretch out his torso to form a vtaper shape. Raziian works hard to upkeep the well cut lines that show every muscle of his body. He stand at about 5'10 and weighs a lean 171. There are several misfigures and weird spots on his body because of how he was created. They would be considered his scars. One tatoo is what he has to show for his emotions and past. Three tears from each side of his eye appear to be falling down as if he was upset severely by something.

Abilities and Techniques

Raziian developed an unusual technique to be able to manipulate and reconstruct the formations and overall structure of nonliving or materialistic objects. After having his genes and atoms being used and torn and pulled and twisted to form a complete replica of his so called "brother", he was in return able to do the same thing with his mind and body instead of using machines. Potentials haven't been close to reached with his knowledge of his abilities.

Equipment

Raziian wears a small brisk chainmail across his torso. Not for the fact that it protects himself, but for the fact that he just likes the look of it and it keeps him warm and content. Aside from that, his weaponery consists of three small metallic balls on his side that he uses to formulate replications of whatever his mind is processing. A small dagger is also sheathed on his side for handy situations. A longer sheathed sword dangles from over his shoulder. Nothing special about the blade, just sharp.

Bio

Not yet finished.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
If you insist man.
Free for all, is free for me xD

Updated my template, from Ken's challenge.

Name
: GMC
Other Names: Gabriel, Gabe, Kid Dar
Title: The Nexus
Race: Human|Essence/Chi-Conduit
Homeworld: Earth/The Garden

Abilities:
Chi|Essence|Energy ~
A soul, that which flows through everything. On earth Gabriel was born and through him everything that breathes and thrives producing an individual outlet. Chi, Essence, Energy. His body contains Chi, the conscious interpretation holds his essence, and the very forces around energy. Gabriel is familiar with all three, when his awareness synchronizes he can interpret, breakdown, and then generate the very forces, be it extended from (around) him, of him, or of another. In battles he uses sentience from the start to develop an understanding of his opponent, of course being so very new nothing he can reflect or attempt to re-create is going to be perfect so he mainly goes off his own known skills.

Background

Gabriel's history is one that rather rich and auspicious following how he was born. Again, he is in close relation to Rayne Angelique Crippen his blood sister and biological twin. Birthing followed by the natural limitations of men, his parents were indeed the same, DMC and WAG. The paternal and caretaker's of both him and his twin sister they were raised in the abode of a small home.

At a young age, around the same time Rayne was discovering gifts of her own, Gabriel was known as 'the center' the epicenter of spirituality that was transcendent of the body and spirit. His essence dubbed 'chi' on earth and ethereal essence in the garden. He can push and pull the natural forces of the planet and influence them even on the astral medium. Having more of Dar's characteristics, his spiritual chi was transient and could flux making him an altar for spirits as well.

In time Gabriel had matured into a adolescent as did his sister. The Nexus was ordained to him from DMC about the same time Rayne was dubbed The Believer. Gabriel had undergone trials within Orsa as he was the first in their family that didn't house or withhold a demiurge.

His relationship with Rayne was a strange one, she was the more tempered and controlled of the duo. Even in their rummaging through different planes of The Garden, she was everywhere. Superior to him in some aspects and Gabriel at times felt as though, it was right. Her evolution stopped at birth, he had that over her, and as his powers expanded with time she always stayed the same, her knowledge however continued.

It was one day when they spun across the old war zone in the lower garden. Where one if not the primary battle of Orsa was to be decided was fought here. They seemed to walked endlessly across the wasteland of decay, torn thirds, seconds, even first where scattered everywhere. In their little hike they came across something strange, a kind of monument or rather petrified statue. It professed a hand to touch a hand. Rayne's interpretive nature flexed her curiosity so she ventured further. Even against Gabriel's persuasion of danger, she touched it.

Her powers of dreams and reality seemed to pour into the statue, reversing the petrification process and taking Rayne's consciousness and locking it off the warzone. Unable to contact Gabriel, the statue rose, flesh and bone. A sentient embodiment of blood. Ricshar. This redheaded menace was encased in stone, by Reforge eon's ago. Had been reanimated by Rayne, in return he locked her from the warzone leaving Gabriel to fight for his life. The boy was only thirteen and still in the testing stages of his abilities.

Forced into conflicted, he braced his fist and went toe to toe with embodiment making great use of his powerful martial arts in combination with the chakras that ebbed through his motions. Ricshar could project essence shelled into physical scales. Effectively as this battle raged, Gabriel's fist were parried by these barrier's containing his chi-based waves. It was a high-speed and physically intense brawl among everything else.

This is where Gabriel learned to fight. Where he learned to release, without fear or hesitation. Defending his life and to protect Rayne, he hyper-evolved his individual essence to coat and ebb off him and tie into his attacks making them much more brutal. A direct strike tying into the essences of the recipient, rippling and distorting internal and external flow, he wore Ricshar down. Until he came with a swift smack to the side of his cheek. Effectively twisting his fist, shattering his barrier formed and cracking that side of his jaw, until he dropped seconds later.

As a result, Gabriel claimed victory. Rayne was able to return to the plane to take her brother home, tired, he let her carry him off.

Since then he's tuned his skills and abilities, and developed a much closer bond with Rayne, or as she calls herself now, "Lady Sera".

Sometime from this, Gabriel then encountered yet another opponent. By the trials and tribulations he'd been amassed in on earth, it ended badly. Thrown into a cage, to fight for the bemusement of much higher forces. The cage that hung inside of a mountain and leading two to fight unable to break their cage from the outside. Gabriel then understood as the light swung back and forth that this was by means of his own survival. He faced down a very alien silhouette within the darkness of the cage. Going by the name of Sano.

Engaged in combat their physical adept levels of brawling were fairly stable. Gabriel engaged the way he did because he was intent on breaking some bones, or rather he wanted to flex his muscles for the purpose of loosely allowing the very essence around and inside of him. It was during the actual fight itself that Gabriel began to flex and spread his metaphorical wings. Breathing life into an innate sense known as sentience, he could feel and interpret the energies, essences, and fluxes of his opponent. In time stem from them, and eventually generate on his own.

It wasn't quite sufficient at first. As he was able to tune in incredibly out of sync with it at first, possibly when it came to seeing past the blind aspect of a flash-bang move by Sano. He was able to fight this and counter with his bare hands. Not so much as a shock to Sano in best respects, as Gabriel seemed to instinctively gather information and string it together into a new move he'd randomly named. After which was disbanded by Sano's quickness. His next manuever quite literally left a bad taste is Gabriel's mouth, as to where he vomited it back up something fierce. Feeling it of a sudden building of momentum, he focused the raw of his chi between his palms, fluxing a bright white ellipse, layered twice.

Sending it Sano's way, he ripped the move apart and trapped Sano inside. As the light disbanded and went everywhere, he claimed victory, effectively doing something of a more brutal scale. Beaming power into him through each color until his color hit, and the next ripping the power out with the moving color and split out into the other colors. Gabriel held his hand over his face, parting his bangs. He was done for the day, watching the cage doors release taking his leave. Incapacitating Sano long enough before he released the prism and the loop ended.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: TZC
Other Names: Tyra, Zen
Title: Alluring Ninja
Race: Human Alter
Home world: The Garden/Earth

Appearance: Tyra Zenith has a child form as her age entails, standing about little over four feet tall with a dainty poise to her that demands attention…mainly because she just so happens to be an overly adorable little girl in every sense, something that probably has to do with her attunements to the physical plane and allows her to grow in perfection in that aspect. Her heterochromatic eyes leaves one a lovely yellow and the other a deep shade of pink, both which catch the light(or darkness) and can easily transfix one with a simple stare.

Other things about her looks that usually catch attention would be her angled eyes, but even more so, her hair. There is quite a bit of it and it cascades down her shoulders and back, but even as long as it appears, doesn’t ever touch the ground. A luscious crimson coloring with underlying hues of a deeper red give her hair the look of mist at times, but on a constant if her hair is not viewed directly it seems alive, each specific strand of hair building off the next and flowing like liquid fire.

Abilities: The righteous surmise of vast knowledge and in depth learning, an open and complex stream of the raw; a makeup of forces that stem in an array of transfers; from the notion of something simple like the physical to other formats like darkness or complete spiritual masses, or a lack thereof. Channeling each aspect as she sees and seeks to learn more, her forces grow more potent with every encounter regardless of how indirect. More specifically her physical embodiments outmatch other entities on a level un-classed and her control of the displacement should keep others wary of her. It also seems that on whim Tyra can graft and direct the pull of magick itself in every direction.

Armaments:
Kimens- Light maybe?? Life possibly?? Its an open question in regards to Tyra's clothing, it looks like a silky material and it changes shades often enough, but the framework goes ever so deeper. By covering the extent of her even when not visible Kimens extends outward like a wash of decay rendering on a shifting scale anyone near her off balance physically, but keeps going to also throw off other notions of force that foes might use or sustain.

Hayley's Comet- A sheath strapped to Tyra's back that is about three feet long, being nearly as long as she is tall with a dull white handle sticking out from the top. Only those whom have conquered the death or at least stemmed their being from the traces of spiritual collapse can see Hayley's Comet if drawn. All others see specs of bright red and a deep shimmering brown across their vision. The extension of this weapon cuts, slices and defends on every plane; even those declared as detached, but as grafts a dangerous and active flux to repulse and repel on equilibrium a moving weapon of most types on a constant.

Historical Outlook:

Origin.
At some point in time after Ty Dex and Salforge had battled and like usual beaten each other down to the point where they didn't bother to continue, years passed and on his search for freedom and exactly the kind of pleasures that would grant his empty heart full; Ty Dex came upon Salforge in a place that he'd not been to before, but eve within that right, seemed very familiar. Upon talking to Salforge whom was not only his best friend, but furthermore the only entity that understood him, even beyond that of Reforge or any of the others, Ty Dex admitted that his only love was for Salforge, though the name didn't do his friend of the past any bit of justice.

"Dar. You know that I care, but I don't have it in me anymore to express that in a way that is fit for what I WANT to express." That was all he really could say and following those short words, Ty Dex gave his heart up to Salforge, allowing it to be taken in and grafted to Salforge in a way that it would always be safe and Salforge would always know how close Ty Dex was to him.

Shortly afterward a simple yet radiant glow intensified where Ty Dex's heart had been and within seconds he held new life in his hands, a baby that was the life and joy of Ty Dex, but sadly not Salforge as he'd already left the scene. "I'll name you Tyra Zenith." Not even a year later, Tyra had already learned to speak and within months after that she was running and jumping and fighting...absorbing everything that she came into contact with and acknowledging as a whole just what came about her.

"Daddy, I'm obviously different, but just how so?? Am I like Reforge?? No, but something is just wrong about the growth." Ty Dex didn't really respond to this but rather took Tyra out into the Garden's dead zone, an ara where many people went as they either began to expire or wanted to travel to an abstract area of Orsa, largely inaccessible in any other form. It was here that Tyra obtained the nickname "Alluring Ninja" and also began to gather more intense understanding of her potency in directing the very force of knowledge itself, first building upon her physical aspects and within weeks obtaining unbelievable high physical strength and everything else that came with becoming an embodiment of said force, but Tyra didn’t stop. She began to travel on her own to many places, plane hopping and meeting new people and always learning more.

By her current age of four years, Tyra Zenith still continues to fill her desire for knowledge, but now will simple battle anybody that she deems exciting and inside of her own mind she sees is full of virtues or knowledge that she gas yet to acquire…

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It looks like I won't be able to participate. I've been having a bad case of writer's block lately and just can't seem to make a template that I'm satisfied with. Sorry.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, I suppose I could use Jagg. I'll have to omit a couple of his abilities though.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol Jagg huh?? Whatever he/she is I doubt you need to omit anything. Dar and I sure didn't. Openly its the words you use and how you use, or rather become the character.

We see far too many people all wrapped up...breakin over trying to make a new character for every new battle. It doesn't help anybody's developmental skills in the process. But meh, whatever.

Now I gotta text this dude??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back