• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil Movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora^Fan

So clearly we have all seen Afterlife and seen that a sequel is very likely. Rumors have been going around that the next film could possibly be a reboot of the series so my questions are:

What would you guys like to see in the next movie?

And can we ever have a RE movie without Milla Jovovich (Alice) on it?

[video=youtube;8OwJlYTjJRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OwJlYTjJRY[/video]

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I wouldn't say that everyone's seen it... There're those one guys down the block. xD

But um... I would love to see what I was hoping to see in Afterlife:

- Alice Army whooping zombie butt.
- Zombies (like in Extinction or the first one)

But I'd also love to see them explain how the hell zombies adapted to have those tentacle-things for mouths. I mean, really, that was just overkill.

I think they should actually follow other characters as well as Alice in the next film. I mean, now that she's human, there's not much making her the person for the camera to follow. Even in Extinction, the camera wasn't always with her, but those characters were tied into her story. I think it'd be great to watch other survivor's stories for a change. Or maybe a group of soldiers within Umbrella Corp. as their facility becomes rampant.

The series has a lot of potential POVs, so I hope they don't continue to focus on Alice.

Raebus

The third film is still the best. It didn't have a fuck ton of slow motion every 10 minutes and had a good a pace, I can't say the same for after life. Oh and I'm a fan of the film series and even I think this film is a pile of wank. :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Eh. I thought Apocalypse was as good as Afterlife. Extinction and the first one are still pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back