• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Keyblade

The creator of RE has only hinted that the main character in RE5 is Chris Redifield, by saying it should be obvious who the main character is when you consider that most of the people working on RE5 also worked on the original Resident Evil. He didnt actually say "the main character is Chris", but they made it quite obvious it is Chris. For some reason some people think the main character is HUNK, but it doesnt really resemble him at all.

but yeah, the Resident Evil series rocks.

Gaulet

Some say it was Carlos but I heard a rumor saying that Chris is or was working for Wesker? Do you think it will be true, if it is true I would eat my shoe? lol

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well who has played RE outbreak 2 and thought it was a bitch? I hated the zoo level, that level pissed me off. I died like 5 times, but finally got it.

Kingdom Keyblade

eh, hate to break it to you, but the chainsaw was cut from the PS2 version. But on the plus side, it still has an awesome new side game starring Ada. Plus there's the new Plagas Removal Laser weapon, new costumes for Leon and Ashley, and extra boss fights in the main game.

Gaulet

Three was probably one of the favortes for the PS. Is there a RE game xoming out for the DS?

Darkriku0

Website
www.xanga.com
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil Remake were the best ones thus far, but 4 was also really good. Capcom had to screw over Nintendo by bringing it to PS2..

Kingdom Keyblade

Gaulet said:
Do you know if its is better than the others besides graphics?

eh, RE: DS is pretty much the exact same as the original RE for Playstation, the graphics are only slightly updated. But it has a lot of new extras, such as new rooms and new features. One of those features is being able to use the knife on zombies in a first-person view using the stylus to swipe and jab. You might be able to use guns in FP view too, I dunno. And also the bottom screen of the DS will get covered in blood when you're attacked in-game, meaning you'll have to "wipe" the screen clean.

Gaulet

I think it was a dumb idea to make a Resident Evil Game for the DS. lol
Thay are probably going to make another for some new game unit in the future.

Kingdom Keyblade

I'm hoping a Resident Evil will come out for PSP. Not a port or a remake of an older one, but a new game entirely, maybe a side story like Outbreak. I'd even be happy if it was a game like RE: Suvivor or Dead Aim, as long as its a Resident Evil on the PSP.

Kingdom Keyblade

Yeah, most of us already know that.

Anyway, what do you guys think would be the best type of view/gameplay for RE5? The original Resident Evil camera angles, or the RE4 camera? I would like it if Capcom made it a mix; have the RE4 camera, but in some places,like a dark alley with creepy music playing, make it where there's a fixed camera angle like the old RE's. That way you cant see what's in the distance, adding the "uh-oh, I cant see what's around the next corner!" fear factor. It's obvious the game will use RE4's camera, but still, What's your opinions?

Kingdom Keyblade

Exactly! That's why I prefer the original Resident Evil games. It was fun to play and all, but there were only 2 scary things in RE4, IMO.

1.) Dr Salvador, the first 2 encounters with him. Scary because of lack of powerful weapons and ammo.
2.) Regenerators on disc 2. Scary because the area they're found in is dark, and they make this creepy breathing sound... kinda hard to explain.

Other than that, nothing else in the game was scary to me. I hope Resident Evil 5 will be a whole lot scarier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back