• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaulet

I would prbably say the RE4 Cam but only for some reasons cause the timeis going to be at day time in the sun unlike the others where its all dark and graphics are better and all of those new things will make the game and cam better.

Kingdom Keyblade

Yeah. But it would be cool to have the fixed camera angles in cetain spots if the game switched to night toward the end of the game or somethin'. I still think that might add a little bit more fear to the game.

Oy, only 3 more games to go 'til I played all RE games back-to-back. I just need to play and finish my second playthrough of REmake as Chris, then do CVX, then play and beat RE4 again. Then after that I'll probably try to buy RE: Survivor for PS1. Too bad I cant play the Outbreak games or Dead Aim. Darn lack of a PS2..

KaZuKan

Resident Evil is one of my favioute games ever

Best Character Billy Coen
Best old'e Game Resi 2
Best new gen Games Resi 4

Gaulet

I think there is enough fear in the RE5 Game alrighty cause in just about all of the REGames it is always night or a crappy sun or light and with the improved graphics and stuff I am sure there will be new things like in the sun it would probably blind you and zombies can come from anywhere and cause of the area you will probably loose health from not drinking water when your in the sin all day. Right? Nite time is getting to old so this is oughta be new.

Kingdom Keyblade

Night time getting too old? Come now, have you lost your mind!? nyeh, just kidding.

There's supposedly gonna be a few dark places in the game, and I'm happy with that. But it will be interesting to see how the sun and heat in RE5 will contribute to the gameplay. like you could get heat stroke if you run too much out in the open, meaning you'll have to slow down and find some shade to cool down or whatever. Although I'm not sure if that's a good idea or a dumb one. hmmm.

I also hope the game will have a decent selection of weapons to find or buy. The weapons I'm hoping for most are: Grenade Launcher with different ammo types, the Magnum "Handcannon" (will most likely be in the game), the Red9 (I loved this gun in RE4), and of course a shotgun or two. It's just not an RE game without a Shotgun or Magnum. heh. It would also be cool if the Reload Tool from RE3 made a return...

Gaulet

What do you want out of RE5? I personally want maybe two things out of I dont know how many things but, I want there to be able to use items like in Outbreak or Outbreak 2 like pul out a stick and start beating your enemies or throw things in the road you know? And the other thing is probably ummm oh the weapon upgrading thing like in RE4 cause I really enjoyed that.

Kingdom Keyblade

^^^ good idea.

Yeah, the weapon upgrading was cool... but god! There just better not be another merchant in RE5! It would be better to find weapon parts. But I guess a merchant wouldnt be so bad as long as they have a story for him, like his reason for being there, blah blah blah. Mr. Trenchcoat in RE4 just seemed so out of place and stupid, 'cause there was no reason for him being there, and the enemies always ignored him. That always seemed odd to me.

One thing I want in RE5 is the ability to leave your items behind, like in Zero. That's a lot better than discarding your freakin' weapons and having to buy them again or whatever when your inventory gets full. It's more realistic that way, too.

Plus, like I said before, the Reloading Tool from RE3 could be a good idea. Instead of getting ammo from fallen enemies, you'd have to find gunpowder to make your own. That was always my favorite part of RE3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back