• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Respawn Issues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
my computer froze 8 hours ago when i was fighting the dark ball for dwarf woodlands 3-8 then it shut off my computer didn't resume and i've since defeated all the other dark balls and it won't finish the mission but when my comp shut off it never respawned 8 hours later i'm having issues finishing the mission :'(

gnurtanio

Awards
Those dark balls not respawn.. If you dont get mission update.. Try to walk around once again to find another dark ball.. Someone make guide of these.. In dwarf woodlands some of darkballs appear in "Secret area".. Once you kill all the darkballs. You will get mission update "Talk to chrisii"

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Now I thought someone came here a few weeks back to say that an update had made the Darkballs respawn? What I'm saying is, there might be a deeper problem here that will need you to talk to tech support... or possibly there's none at all. Did you know that when you click on an enemy to fight it, the combat is completed on the server-side instantaneously? The animations are just for show: the game has already recorded whether or not you won or lost, and if you lost, all it's waiting for is to see if you click Continue or not, at which point it simulates the next round. This way it almost never loses data to accidents like this.

My point is, unless you knew you were going to lose, what probably happened is that you won, the Darkball is dead and the game is just waiting for you to find the last one - or you did kill the last one, the game advanced the plot while you were offline, and is now waiting for you to talk to Chirithy, but maybe you already tried that. My advice is to follow nuyi's advice, because that's an easy Darkball to miss.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Did you get the darkball that you can find on the outermost lower right side of the "Flower Garden" (first screen of DW), it only appears when you are really close to it.

bankai8299

Awards
i've found all 7 in the mines i've found all 3 in the flower garden i found both in the road to the dwarves house i found the 2 inside the snake mouth secret area and am i missing something i've found 14 of them

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Wiki says 15:

Lv100/AP6
 flower garden × 3
 × 2 entrance of a dark forest
 mouth × 1 crocodile
 first mining area × 1
 truck tunnel (go) × 1
 truck (return) × 1 tunnel
 truck branch path × 1
 (under side of the map) sixth mining area × 1

Lv200/AP12

swamp × 1
 second mining area × 1
 (the lower side of the map) tram stop × 1
 × 1 [seventh] mining area (lower side of the map)

You're probably missing the same one I was: the Lv 200 at the "tram stop," aka in the tunnel south of Grumpy (EDIT: that is to say, in the same room as Grumpy, at the south end), a room that otherwise never has Heartless (and still doesn't!)

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
Like blackdrazon said.. There are 15.. You must be miss one.. Its kinda annoying when hunt in dwarf woodlands.. But keep try.. You will find it.. Try to open jwiki, or ask forums member if you want all the dark balls location.. I'm sorry ic ant help. Since i can only open all sites in my safari ipad.. I cant translate the location that jwiki wrote..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back