• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

im_in_a_band

in the scene where diz is talking to an unknown the unknown says what are your intentions and diz says revenge i think hes talking about revenge on ansem for casting his body off since diz is ansems shell it makes sense

Amethyst Meadow

I always got the impression that Diz was Ansem. Not just a shell, a seporate being. I always thought he meant revenge against Sora and his party. But that's just me. I don't know much about the translations and such. You could be right, too, though. :p

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Maybe BHK or Namine did something to him (you know that's why he's all bandaged.....) and maybe BHK is "apart" of the org (maybe the superior??) and DiZ is trying to control Riku to take down the org?

Nixion

I dont understand how Ansem could be Diz it doesnt add up, he formed as Ansem just to help Riku so that Riku can try to defeat Ansem/Darkness that was in his heart and Diz also told riku that Ansem was there.
I think that Diz is Ansem shell and he wants revenge on Ansem or maby even the Organization but the order members knew him well like Vixen, but i guess wel find out in a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back