• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riddles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
^ "E" ^

A pregnant lady named her children: Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly?

Could someone explain I dont get it. Heres one of my favs:- A Silver car drives up to a red hotel, a young boy smiles and an old man knows hes bankrupt, what is the scenario?

I got nothing for yours either VOCALOID2

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
What is it that is given, you'll either have two or one?

Another:
I'm sometimes white, and always wrong. I can break a heart and hurt the strong. I can build love and tear it down. I can make a smile, but more often bring a frown. What am I?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Noope.

A brick of sugar, i think.

Well, it can break when it hits the ground...

TOILET PAPER! hahahaha...good times... :p

Close enough. It's paper. C:

I am flung around without being thrown,
I hurt alot.
I can pierce you,
but you'll never bleed.
People don't think much of when they use me.

What am I?

Hmm... A feeling of some sort? Sadness or love, maybe.

Could someone explain I dont get it. Heres one of my favs:- A Silver car drives up to a red hotel, a young boy smiles and an old man knows hes bankrupt, what is the scenario?

I got nothing for yours either VOCALOID2

Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie, Lara, Tilly.
Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti.

Don't know the answer to your riddle. The first thing that comes to mind is a fork or a spoon going into someone's mouth while eating.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back