• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Oh man, these two are having one hell of a time with this pregnancy, aren't they? This whole situation with Mai being pregnant is just plain bad for everyone involved, espcially Mai and Riku. So, what exactly did Doki do to Riku? I was a little confused about the whole process, and I'm still not sure what just went on. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

TwilightRiku_13, what happened was this, Doki made it possible for Riku to open corridors like he used to, at will. ^^ Yay! The Hottie got his corridor ability back. That whole process was Doki forcing the power into Riku's heart to open corridors.

And yes, the whole thing with Mai being pregnant is pretty bad.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
You're in texas? that's where I am right now! I'm in a town called LittleElm! half an hour away from Dallas!

Zipporahss, I LIVE in Texas. But nowhere near where you are. I live way down south. In the Rio Grande Valley.

Sorry its a lil late, I'm finishing up my fic for the night. :)

Bellaisima358

Yea well, me too....but I'm not much of a person to meet. I'm thirteen. I pretty much look like any other thirteen year old on the street......hey that is true....

neways, have u gotten a chance to read my fic?

Zipporahss

Yea well, me too....but I'm not much of a person to meet. I'm thirteen. I pretty much look like any other thirteen year old on the street......hey that is true....

neways, have u gotten a chance to read my fic?

No yet, but soon, right now I'm going crazy with this forum I'm on.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
TwilightRiku_13, what happened was this, Doki made it possible for Riku to open corridors like he used to, at will. ^^ Yay! The Hottie got his corridor ability back. That whole process was Doki forcing the power into Riku's heart to open corridors.

And yes, the whole thing with Mai being pregnant is pretty bad.

Okay, cool, thanks for the explanation. I kind of had a feeling that is what was happening, but I wasn't really sure. Man, if Mai's pregnancy is bad now, then this situation is just going to get worse, especially when she goes into labor; part of me really doesn't want her to go into labor just because of how everything is at the moment. Well, I guess all I can hope for is that no one dies. Anyway, I look forward to the next update.

Zipporahss

Hey kidies, I have the next chapter for you! I hope you lke it!

Enjoy!

Part Three
Riku and Mai: Pregnancy
Ch. 5

After a while they were ready to leave for Disney Castle, the safest place they could be for Mai’s pregnancy.

Riku, Doki and Axel opened corridors for everyone.

Once in the throne room Mickey had given Riku and Mai a room. Everyone else went around the castle and later got their rooms.

Mai sighed, “Riku I can walk you know,” she said.

Riku glanced at her for a second. “Alright.” Riku let her down slowly and gently.

Mai smiled and let her feet touch the ground.

“Alright, I’m calling up some old friends, we have to discuss what we’ll do about these new creatures,” Mickey said.

“New creatures?”

“Yeah, I got news a few days ago that there are new Heartless and Nobodies around, but they are only located in the worlds that were attacked by Dawn and Dusk, the worlds are also slowly fading.”

“Fading?” Mai asked.

“Yes, the worlds are fading into this darkness, and once it does that the Keyholes will be lost completely. There will be no way to bring them back.”

Mai lowered her head, “This is my fault, I should just go to them,” Mai said turning to Riku.

“Stop that,” Riku demanded.

“But Riku if I don’t give my self up everyone here will die!” she yelled. She looked Riku in his eyes.

“I won’t lose you! I’ll die before I lose you, do you understand?!” Riku yelled.

“And I won’t have everyone die because of me!” Mai yelled back, she forced back her tears.

“Stop you two,” Mickey said, “Don’t worry Mai, no one’s going to die, and Riku you won’t lose anything or anyone.”

Riku and Mai shared a glance at each other then at the King. Mai lowered her head and sighed, “Look, I can’t let you guys get hurt because of me, I’ll never forgive myself.”

“Neither will I,” Riku said with a frown.

Mai sighed again. “I’m sorry.” Tears started to stream down her face. Riku sighed and hugged Mai.

“It’s okay,” Riku answered her.

“Pregnancy,” Sora rolled his eyes. Roxas spoke and acted through Sora, everyone knew that.

“This place is beautiful,” Raven said.

Doki nodded, “I know.” Doki and Raven walked off with one of the brooms to their room. “Raven, when we get to the room I’ll explain a few things to you, okay?”

“Sure,” she nodded.

Sora and Kairi did the same.

Riku and Mai remained with the King for a while more. Vincent had taken a gummi ship to get the others.

“Minnie, can you get dinner ready?”

“Yes, I’ll get on it right away,” Minnie answered and went off to the kitchen.

Mickey nodded to Minnie and then glanced at Riku and Mai. “Riku I called your parents and Mai’s they know Mai’s pregnant and I told them you guys were out on important business.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

&$#

“Okay,” Raven said. “So, you control the emotion of anger and greed? And Mai controls all of the emotions but her original emotion was hate?”

“Yes,” Doki nodded, “Yes, that’s exactly it. And because of what we are we don’t have all human understanding. We know many things but our bodies don’t do everything a human body can or does.”

“I see,” Raven nodded.

“Are you confused?”

“No, it makes sense… thank you for telling me this…” she smiled.

“I’m glad you’re taking it without thinking I’m lying.”

“I know you won’t lie to me,” Raven kissed him.

Doki almost crumbled under her kiss. He uncontrollably pulled her closer, held her tighter and kissed her more. “I can’t lie to you because of that reason. Just your lips make me crumble… and think what would happen to me if you gave everything of you to me.”

Raven giggled. “You have such a way with words,” she kissed his neck. Doki felt his body shift, he felt his body warm and grow closer to her, suddenly she stopped.

“You tease…” he gasped for air.

Raven giggled, “I know…”

&$#

“Doki,” Riku walked up to him. Mai was sleeping in the room and Riku wanted to ask Doki a question while Mai was sleeping.

“Yeah,” Doki lifted his head from Raven’s lap. Raven was sleeping soundly.

“Can we talk?” Doki stood from the garden bench to meet Riku in the eye.

“Sure,” Doki nodded.

Riku and Doki walked away. Leaving Raven a few yards away, they stopped and faced each other. Riku leaned on a tree and sighed.

“So, what’s up?” Doki asked.

Riku’s ice blue eyes looked into Doki’s. Riku folded his arms, “Doki, why exactly are Dawn and Dusk after you?”

Doki lifted his chin slightly. “Well, Dawn and Dusk are professional killers, they are created only to kill or destroy. This includes anything from people to whole worlds.”

Riku stood from his lean. “And why are they after Mai? What did she do? What did you do?”

“She was going to be killed because our old ruler didn’t like her,” Doki paused. He waited for Riku to realize what he had said.

Riku nodded but before he could think too hard he widened his eyes in shock. “Wait… WAS going to be killed? WAS GOING?!”

“Yes, and now they have a different reason. They’re after both me and Mai because we attacked Heart Haven. I was originally going to be killed because I had left our world, then they decided to go after Mai since I left because of her, but somewhere along the line their services were put on halt and some time during the attack our old ruler reassigned the mission. And sadly once they start a mission they never stop unless the ruler calls it off.”

Riku’s heart raced. “Why can’t Mai call it off, she’s the ruler of Kingdom Hearts right?”

“She can’t, she wasn’t the one who assigned the mission, our only option is to kill them both.” Riku nodded sadly. “Riku… you know if you wanted you could read minds too right?”

“What?”

“Well, you’re married to Mai, aren’t you? So some powers that we have will rub off on to you. That’s one of the reason’s why Keybladers are in human form, an Emo-troller came to earth and even though they didn’t marry they spent so much time with one person love or not that some powers were rubbed off.”

“So… what other powers will I get?”

“I don’t know, maybe fangs,” Doki shrugged. “So, now that you’re mind is at rest I’ll leave you alone, go comfort Mai, she’s going to wake soon.”

“How do you know that?” Riku smiled.

“Emo-trollers have more powers than you might think.” Doki walked over to Raven and repositioned himself, his head resting on her lap.

Riku watched as they rested together. He sighed, Doki did sooth his mind, even though he didn’t like the story of why Mai is being hunted, it did put his mind at ease to know that Mai didn’t do anything wrong. Riku could only conclude that they were reassigned to the mission some time before Mai came back to him a few months ago.

Riku thanked Doki in his mind and Doki smiled and mouthed out. “You’re welcome.”

A/N: If you have questions I'll answer, I notice how confusing this story has become so don't be ashamed to ask questions.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Aw, that was a very sweet chapter, especially the ending. I'm really glad that Doki and Riku are friends now. So, if I understand correctly, Dusk and Dawn are professional killers who were sent after Mai and Doki by the old ruler of Heart Haven for various reasons, and their mission can only be called off by the person who assigns the mission. So, what are they going to do? Are they going to find a way to bring the old ruler back to call off the mission? I mean, seeing as how strong Dusk and Dawn are, that may be the only option. Man, I hope that they can figure this all out and beat those two psychopaths. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Hey guys, I have another chapter for you! I hope you enjoy it!

Enjoy!

Part Three
Riku and Mai: Pregnancy
Ch. 6

Some time later…

Mai woke and placed her hand on well rounding belly. She was getting used to sleeping on her side, she normally enjoyed sleeping on her belly but because of her baby she had to stay on her side.

“It’s getting big,” she whispered to herself. “Hm… Benjie used to sleep on my side…”

Mai then for the first time in months thought about Benjie. He was gone from her, her child was gone. Mai couldn’t imagine losing a child and to think she couldn’t have one a few months ago. Her whole life she was barren, and now… somehow she was given the chance to have a child and to be a mother.

“Riku…” Mai turned over to find Riku gone.

“He’s with the others,” Ninja said.

“Oh, Ninja, what are you doing here?” Mai slowly sat on the edge of the bed.

“I came to check on you, although I’ve been watching you all night I was watching from a distance.”

“Watching me from distance…”

“The baby is starting to form within you, the more you stay in the light the faster the child will grow.”

“Really,” Mai asked. “So it’s the opposite for dark worlds isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Ninja answered still in the corner of the room. “Only it’ll grow slower than that of a normal Human’s.”

“Ugh,” Mai said. Mai started to stand from the bed, Ninja was quickly at her side to help her.

“Here,” he said taking her hand.

“Thank you, say, where are the other two?”

“They’re scouting, they’re looking for any and every sign of Dawn and Dusk they can’t touch this world… unless someone of the dark comes here.”

“Is there anyone?”

“There might be… we, Lightons, can’t see what we are ourselves only what other people are.”

“That’s not good,” Mai said.

“I know, I know,” Ninja nodded and soon after vanished.

Mai hummed as Ninja disappeared from her sight. Mai got dressed and slowly, she didn’t want to take a chance with hitting her belly too hard. Mai rubbed her belly and grinned, she had a round belly, and to think it had a child inside of it… inside of her.

Mai heard her belly rumble. ‘Hungry… hungry…’

“Yeah, I’m hungry.” Mai replied to the voice. Recently Mai had been hearing voices in her head, the voices only told her little things, basically how she was feeling. It scared her two days ago, when if first appeared, the voice told her that it was sleepy.

Mai had grown to the voice, she realized that it, the voice, would go back and forth between that of a girl or a boy. It would change every time it talked to her. The voice was soothing to her, it reminded her of Benjie and that’s why she welcomed it. Maybe she was going crazy but that voice was the only thing that kept her from starving herself. Mai left her room and headed for the dinning hall. There she knew the others would be waiting.

Mai opened the door and saw many surprised faces.

“Mai, you’re awake,” Riku was the first to say. They were all seated in their fancy while and white gold chairs.

Mai giggled, “You say that I was dead.”

“You’ve been out for sixteen hours Mai,” Riku chuckled.

Mai was surprised. She saw all of her friends at this long table eating. There was Cloud, Leon, Raven, Tifa, Tidus, Lulu, Yuffie, Wakka, Sora, Vincent, Doki, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Minnie and Chip and Dale.

Mai walked over to where Riku sat and there she sat and ate with everyone. As they talked Mai learned that they all had agreed to have the baby in Disney Castle.

“Why didn’t I have a say in this?” Mai asked.

“Because, we knew you’d vote against it. But we took Ninja’s and Doki’s advice on it and that’s what we decided on,” Riku said placing his fork down.

‘Full.’

Mai stopped eating. “Riku I can’t believe you did that.”

“But if Ninja is right you’ll have the baby in less than a month,” Mickey said.

“What? Really? It hasn’t been nine months yet,” Mai said confused. From what she learned from Riku while they were at the zoo those months ago and from the video he forced her to watch it took nine months for the baby to be ready to be conceived.

“I know,” Riku sighed almost annoyed.

“Mai, we must be very careful more than ever now, you’ll have to rest a lot because when it’s time for the baby to be born you’ll have to deal with a lot of pain,” Tifa said filled with concern.

Riku lowered his head. He hated to think about this… his beloved, young wife giving birth… a painful birth that might kill her… and maybe the child. And here they asked Mai if he had an idea of what the name will be. They were giggling and laughing, talking about her having a child. “I’m going out for some air,” Riku stood from his chair quickly.

“Riku,” Mai said with a worried look.

“Stay here Mai, I’ll be back okay?” Riku closed the door behind him and was gone.

Mai sighed. She too got up but went out the other door. She knew why Riku was upset, the date was getting closer that she would give birth… the day that Riku wanted her to wait on. Riku wanted to wait so she’s be ready… for the pain.

Mai went outside and walked in the garden. This garden was different from the other one. This one was larger and on the others side of the castle from the other garden.

Mai sighed as she rubbed her belly, ‘Pregnancy is hard,’ she concluded. Mai sat down and stared at the sky. The clouds were always white and fully and fluffy looking. Mai closed her eyes as her back layed on the soft grass. A soft breeze blew by and it shook the grass. The air carried a beautiful scent of flowers. She then fell asleep on her back.

Mai woke in cold sweat. She went to the river and splashed her face with water. She gasped for air as her body slowly started to cool down.

“Hot?”

“Yeah… I-” Mai realized who was talking to her.

‘MOM!’

Mai saw Dawn standing before her. “Dawn…”

“Goddess,” Dawn looked around, “You’re alone…” he had an evil grin.

“You’ve made our job easy,” Dusk said sharing his evil, dark grin.

“I didn’t help you at all!” Mai threw back. She started to back away, her hands pulling her back, her feet pushing against the grass.

“We were talking to Tundra,” Dawn said. Dawn then summoned Tundra, Tundra was bound and unconscious. “Tundra has more darkness in her than light, and because she was on this world it made it possible for us to be here.”

“Tundra…” Mai stared filled with shock and fear.

“Bye Goddess!” Dawn and Dusk threw Tundra away and summoned their blades and attacked Mai.

Mai closed her eyes. She knew from that second they had accomplished their goal.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Holy crap!!! This is really, really bad. How the hell can Tundra be considered a Lighton if she has more darkness than light? I mean, shouldn't she be whatever Dawn and Dusk are (forget what they were called)? Man, I hope Riku or Ninja or someone comes to help Mai fast. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Bellaisima358

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY TUNDRA? WHY!!!!!!!!! *shakes Tundra violently and slaps it*

(Moments later.....)

Ok, I'm good. But why?

Zipporahss

Hey you guys! Sorry it took so long, i was sorta busy working on a new project! And I can't tell you want it is yet because I'm not sure if I'll get pass chapter two of the story but as always, Riku is the main character! ^^ Yes, the craziest fangirl....

Anyway, here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Part four
Riku and Mai: The unborn dead one
Ch. 1

Cling! Ring! Cling! Cling! Ding!

“What’s going on?!” Dawn and Dusk cried out loud together. Dawn was using all of his power but IT kept him from getting through. Dawn turned around to see if the others were coming. They were.

“We must go Dusk,” Dawn tried to pull his mate away from the Goddess.

“NO! We must kill her now!”

“Dusk!”

Dusk turned to see his face. She cried and they opened a corridor and were gone.

~

“Mai!” Doki yelled out.

Doki was followed by the others, everyone listened to Doki when Doki said he heard a scream and a yell. Riku was no where to be found.

As they ran through the garden looking for Mai Riku suddenly appeared and ran by the others. He summoned his blade and ran faster, leaving the others in the dust.

Riku found Mai near the river, she was shaken and confused. Riku went to her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Mai?”

Mai was frozen in position, her eyes fixed forward and as Riku hugged her she made no move to hug him back.

“What happened?” Riku asked Doki.

“She was attacked. I heard her scream.”

Riku looked at Mai, “Mai, talk to me, I’m here.”

Mai suddenly snapped out of it to see Riku worried and freaking out. Mai blinked and looked at her belly. She touched it and a tear ran down her face.

“Mai, why did you call yourself Mommy?” Doki asked. He stepped closer.

Mai looked at Doki and the others, they were worried about her. ‘Safe…’

“Yes, I know baby.” Mai rubbed her belly. “We’re safe…”

Mai started to stand, Riku helped her and stared at her.

“Mai, why are you talking to yourself like that?” Doki asked.

“What are you talking about?” Mai asked. She wiped the tear away and grinned.

“Mai, did Dusk and Dawn attack you?” Ninja asked. He appeared.

“Yes,” Mai nodded. Mai then became wide eyed. “Tundra!” Mai turned to find Tundra’s body in the water, her body was under the small bridge. Mai went over to Tundra’s body and tried to pull her body out. Ninja and Hurricane came to help and pulled the body out.

Ninja touched her neck, Hurricane touched her wrist.

“She’s gone.” Ninja sighed.

Mai cried. Her tears fell in waterfalls. Tundra was dead now.

“It’s okay,” Hurricane said, as tears ran down her face. “We’ll see her again when we pass on.”

“Yes, she served well, three thousand years of service, she deserves a break.”

“Yes, I hate to see our sister go.”

Mai cupped her mouth, “You’re related?”

“Yes, two Emo-trollers came together and created us, we call each other siblings.”

Mai shook her head.

Doki looked at Mai, “Mai, listen, I need you to tell me why you were screaming when you were never hurt.”

Mai looked at Doki, she seemed confused. “I didn’t scream.”

“I heard you.”

“I didn’t scream or yell, Doki.”

“But… I heard… and will you stop talking to yourself like that?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You…” Doki paused. Confusion filled him.

“We have to do something,” Riku said breaking up the strange conversation. “The baby will come soon, and Dawn and Dusk are getting bolder coming here to kill her. We got to go somewhere were they can’t follow.”

“But where could we go?” Sora asked.

“I don’t know, where could we go that they couldn’t follow?”

“That’s not the question you should be asking.” Vincent said. “You should be asking why Dawn and Dusk didn’t finish her off.”

“You’re right,” Yuffie said.

“She’s going to need more than a guardian,” Auron said.

“Doki, why would Dawn and Dusk do that?” Axel asked.

“I don’t know, I’ve been them once and that one time the only talked about killing the chance they got. And if Mai was defenseless I can’t understand why they let her go.”

“Wait…” Mai said, “Please stop this,” Mai groaned. “Look, it doesn’t matter, I can’t let you guys get hurt because of me, I won’t allow it, if you guys want to protect me let me find a place to hide until I have the baby.”

“Stop it, you know that they’ll find you,” Doki said.

“Doki for goodness sake! I have Hurricane and Ninja watching me, and if they find a safe place I could deliver safely and then I’ll get my powers back.”

“Mai, will you stop it! I won’t let my friend die! And if you think for one second that any of us will let you go without a fight you better think again!” Doki yelled, he started to march toward Mai but suddenly back peddled. “Ow!” he rubbed his nose.

Mai and the others looked at Doki with befuddlement. Doki narrowed his eyes and reached out his had. Suddenly his hand stopped directly in front of him. Doki made a fist and knocked on the invisible wall.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
NOOOOOOOO!!! Tundra is dead!!! Man, I really liked Tundra; she was turning into one of my favorite characters. Please don't let Ninja and Hurricane die, I really like those guys. So, Mai's unborn child has these insane powers that allow it to take control of Mai to keep her protected. I mean, that is what sounded like what happened. Sheesh, I really do share Doki's sentiment, this is really confusing. Well, I'm sure all will be explained in due time. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, one more thing, when did Auron show up? Was he mentioned in the last chapters? I don't remember, so I figured I ask.

Zipporahss

Hiya kiddies, okay, I'm giving you this chapter because this part is very short. VERY short, this part has only three chapters. Here's the second. ^^ I hope you enjoy it! Oh, and the name of the part (unborn dead one) will be explained in this chapter... you're going to be shocked!

Enjoy!

Part Four
Riku and Mai: The unborn dead one
Ch. 2

“Mai… what is this?” Doki asked. He banged his hand on the crystal like wall that was highly transparent. The wall that surrounded her was much like the stairs in the castle in the World That Was Never Was with the bell like chime with every hit. Strange, it made the same sound only it was stronger.

Mai swallowed, the others missed it but her belly grew a little bigger. Mai didn’t know what this wall was, she was sure that it was created by Tundra as a final gift. It made sense otherwise Mai would have been dead. Tundra… even though she was the most harsh she was truly protective of her. But on the other hand she was powerless… and her powers went to protecting the baby… so that could mean that the powers were coming from the baby. But Mai didn’t stress over it, when the baby would be born they’d know soon enough.

“Okay that’s strange.” Riku said.

“Hm…” Lulu said, “So she hasn’t lost all of her powers.”

“This isn’t a power I normally have,” Mai answered Lulu.

“Really ya?” Wakka said.

“Yeah,” Mai reached out her hand to meet Doki’s and the shield vanished. “Wow…”

“Mai… I think you’re child is doing this…” Doki said.

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

‘Mommy, tired.’

“Yes, I know.”

“Mai, why do you keep talking to yourself like that?”

“What are you talking about?” Mai asked.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll ask you later.”

“Should we go to Radiant Garden?” Tifa asked changing the subject.

“No,” Mickey said. “I think we should relax, Dawn and Dusk may have attacked this once but we’re getting ahead of ourselves. If we worry and think too much Dawn and Dusk might be able to kill us all.”

“So you’re telling me that you’re not going to go after them?” a small voice came from behind the crowd. A small girl appeared and behind her a blue thing.

“No,” Mickey said, “We’ll fight Dawn and Dusk but only after we have Mai safe. Their target is Mai and if she’s safe they can’t do more damage.”

“Okay… I guess…” Lilo shrugged.

“Go back to your rooms, it’ll be alright.” Mickey smiled to reassure her.

Once the small child was gone Mickey turned back to Mai. Riku looked at her as well. Mai was staring down at her belly, it was round in only a matter of four months… or three months. Mai couldn’t remember how long it’s been…

“Mai, c’mon we have to go to Radiant Garden,” Riku said taking her hand.

Mai looked at him, then turned to Ninja, she instantly remembered what Ninja had told her. “I don’t think we should.” She pulled back.

“Why?” Riku asked.

Mai lowered her eyes for a second. “I don’t want to go…” she shook her head.

‘I’m tired…’

Mai shook her head.

‘Sleep…’

Mai held back a yarn. “Riku, look, I’m fine now, Tundra gave me a gift to protect me from those of the dark, so going to Radiant Garden might not be a good idea.”

“She has a point.” Doki said. Although he was SURE the child was doing this and not some gift from a Lighton.

Raven blinked, she blinked as if something was on her mind and she woke up from it, looked at Doki, “Doki…”

Doki looked at her instantly, he gave her his full attention. “Yes?”

“I think I know where we can go…” Raven whispered into his ear, “If what you told me is true then our best bet is to go to The World That Never Was.”

“What?” Doki said out loud. Raven rolled her eyes out of irritation. She pulls him to the side and continued.

“Listen, the year Riku disappeared I remember being in a world, I only got the name and before I could learn anything else I woke up to find myself back home. I thought I was dreaming so I forgot about it. But from what I remember that world is safe if you’re Dawn or Twilight,” Raven blushed, she felt simple-minded. She wasn’t sure if what she was saying was insanity or not.

“Oh, Raven! You’re a genius!” Doki exclaimed. He ran back to the group. “Guys, let’s go to The World That Never Was, if we go there Riku, Mai, the baby, Raven and I will be safe.”

Mickey tilted his head, “That’s not a bad idea but the problem is that none of us can go there unless we cross over, Dawn and Dusk will find us still, if we all go there.”

“Yes, that’s right,” Ninja said. “But there are still those who linger in darkness that go to that world, so only a few of you of light can go, only a few,” Ninja explained.

Mai nodded, she rubbed her belly, “Let’s go,” she said.

Riku nodded, he opened a corridor and entered. Entering the new world, for Mai anyway, they sighed, it was silent and dawn.

Riku wrapped his arm around Mai and they walked around the town. “Where should we go? The castle or the hotel?”

Mai shrugged, “I’m tired,” Mai looked back and realized only Doki and Raven were with them. “Everyone else stayed behind?”

“Yeah, it looks like it,” Riku said. “You don’t pay attention do you?” he joked.

Mai became wide eyed. Instantly she was biting down on her teeth, “Riku!” she screamed out. “RIKU!” she started to sink to her knees.

“Mai!” Riku was at her side in seconds and realized what was happening. “She’s going into labor!”

“I thought my water was suppose to break first!” she screamed. Doki and Riku were at her side, Raven was at her back rubbing her quickly but softly.

“Aw, crap!” Riku looked around, “We got to get her to the hospital!” he yelled over to Doki.

“I know where it is,” Doki helped sit Mai in Riku’s arms and opened a corridor. They got into the corridor, Riku ran out the other side. A doctor stared confused but quickly was there to help. He grabbed Mai and put her in a wheel chair.

“Riku, it hurts! Riku!” Mai called over and over. Mai breathed harder and harder, harsher and harsher but it was all in fail, no matter how hard she took in the air she felt as if it wasn’t enough.

Riku swallowed as he tried to control himself. “It’s going to be okay, it’s going to be okay,” he repeated a few times as he was forced to stop following.

“Riku!” Mai screamed. “NO! I won’t leave him! Riku!”

But the doctor didn’t heed her words. They carried Mai off.

Riku, Doki and Raven had to stay behind until they were sanitized.

~mean while~

“Looks like we’ll be able to get to her after all.”

Dawn smirked, “Really? Are you sure?”

“Yes, she’s unguarded.”

“Well, since we can’t attack her we should go for a better approach, abduction.”

~Back in the Hospital~

Doki pulled Riku over to the side. He figured it all out… sadly, and Riku wouldn’t believe him but he had to tell him.

“What’s wrong Doki?” Riku asked.

Doki swallowed, “Riku listen… um… I know how Mai got pregnant…”

Riku stared confused. “What do you mean?”

“Well… I looked into your memories a while back trying to figure out how Mai got pregnant and I realized she didn’t do any of the things Emo-trollers had to do… so I started to think and I decided to look into Mai’s memory but… instantly as I started to look into Mai’s I was draw to the baby… and the baby had memories… and…”

“Doki, wait, slow down, what are you trying to tell me, c’mon, I can take it.”

“Riku… I… I think… your baby… is from…”

“Who?” Riku pressed, his curiosity was now showing, he wanted to know what Riku had to say.

“I think… I think the baby’s soul is from… Be-”

“Doki, please come here, I want to ask you something,” Raven interrupted not noticing they were talking.

“Go talk to Raven, you just tell me later okay?”

Doki nodded, “Alright…”

Riku nodded and sat in the chair and waited.

Doki sighed and thought it over in his mind. ‘No, the child can’t be Benjie, that dog may be dead but I don’t think animals have souls… but then again that would explain how Mai was protected by a shield. Benjie protected her before he died… he fought me when I tried to use him as bait… so the shield is the effect of his loving nature towards her… that makes sense but I can’t be sure until he’s born… once he’s born I can look into his eyes to see… but until then, I’m only guessing that Mai’s unborn child is Mai’s dead dog…’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back