• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku FOR PRESIDENT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDiamondDustxX

(( I don't own KH or any of it's characters.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's right!

The one!

The only!

And most certainly hottest person on the world....

ME!!! RIKU!!! IS GOING FOR PREZ!

That's right! And this time, no 40-year-old heartless will take over me! Alright, *Ahem* ....

Vote me presidente, and I assure you!!! I SHALL MAKE THE KAIRI X RIKU PAIRING COME TA LIFE!!!!!! Yo Kairi! Get up here!

Hi!

*Makes out with Kairi*

*Slaps Riku* Jerk! *Stomps away*

Ow! See you back at the islands, girl! Heh... She knows she wants me. *Ahem* .............

If I am voted presidente! I SHALL MAKE THE SORA X RIKU PAIRING COME ALIVE!!! SORA! Get yo Keyblade-ass up here!

5 Minutes later...
*Arm twitches, with a keyblade stabbed through chest* I can't...... Feel....... My........ Body....... My hot hot body........
Later........ After Riku's Surgery...
Riku: *Peeing in an outhouse*

Kairi: *Tips over outhouse* THAT'S FOR MAKING OUT WITH ME, ASS-FACE!

Outhouse: *Tips, with water and other stuff churning inside*

Riku: Oh..... Oh God....... OH DEAR GOD. OH..... IT'S EVERYWHERE!!! AH! IT'S IN MY KEYBLADE WOUNDS!!! OH!!!! OH GOD!!!!!
After the incident, Riku never ran for president again. And everytime he saw an outhouse, he'd wet himself.

END.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
hah that was funny with Riku making out with Kairi, but you should have made him force Kairi and Sora make out.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I guess it'd be better with more description and more story to it. But it was all right. The ending was okay though.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
I guess it'd be better with more description and more story to it. But it was all right. The ending was okay though.

This.

Writing in "script" form is all well and good, but, at times, it comes across as half-assed.
The humor's decent, albeit a little cheap.

Again, try more description. And plot.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
This.

Writing in "script" form is all well and good, but, at times, it comes across as half-assed.
The humor's decent, albeit a little cheap.

Again, try more description. And plot.

This.

But the humor was good, I liked it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You could be more descriptive and add more stuff to it. Ending was gross, didn't like it so much IMO.
Needs more plot too. Even if it is one of those quicky stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back