• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku has dark powers so...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:I think Sora already has light powers though. Like you said, Blitz looked like a form of light energy, and so did Ars Arcanum. (The beams he shoots at the end of his attack).
Plus, Sora can cast Holy Magic, and knows Cure spells (which are done usually by White Mages, which in a way represent light.)

I would LOVE to see Sora cast Holyra or something. That spell looked awesome in FF:CC.

R

Riku18

I think that is a good idea than Sora will be stronger than Riku!!!

D

dark unknown

Riku18 said:
I think that is a good idea than Sora will be stronger than Riku!!!
Sora would be stronger than Riku for a little while, but if you played COM you would know that Riku heart has light and darkness. So since he is with Mickey who has light powers wouldn't Riku learn to develop his light powers.

karthikg

well yea but if hes sheilding his own eyes from the light, how can he harness its energy?

D

Dark Ruler

doesnt he already have light powers like ragarnok or arcanum

Dark Fire

maybe thats wat the BHK is sora light powers coz in com riku changed into that evil form, that would explain the same but light clothes and they look the same as they say in deep dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back