• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is blind?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's nemesis

WHy alwaya asking for riku eyes(for mistakes on writting:sooo sorry!!I'm from Greece SO..)When he get separated from ansem and trapped in kingdom hearts he was consumed by darkness.But in his way he founds DiZ(who is Ansem-he is wearing this bandage because hs flesh burned by the light-get it?)he mastred both dark(you know why) and light(he's heart is FILLED with light cause of his friendship!).And that blinded Riku like almost killed Ansem.Think about it!ansem and Riku were one person.So their hearts are connected somehow!!But he can see!trough his eyes of his heart.his heart is white his soul is black...That's what I think.See you soon with more crazy things:D

Riku's nemesis

Re: riku IS BLIND!!!

Hi there!I hope to solve the mystery of riku's blindhood.Here is my opinion

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Really?

OMFG N0 W@AAYY!!!!1!1!11

Congratulations. You've just repeated the universal understanding of the populous.

Sennet

Not to sound heartless, but I get the mental image of Riku dressed up like a street urchin, holding a little cup, asking for alms for the poor.

I'm going to Heeeeell. XD

nEcRo64x

Website
www.myotaku.com

Could it be possible that Riku is not blind but just using the darkness to see the heartless instead of light. Riku is most comfortable using the darkness. Thats my theory. He takes off the blindfold in ASAS but we dont see his eyes.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

I seriously doubt Riku is blind. When did this happen that he was 'consumed by light?'

Thast theory is bull s**t! Sorry.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com

Well, it's possible that when Zexion sent him to the realm of light, or whatever it was, he was blinded, but he didn't know it, cuz' when he leaves Castle Oblivion with Mickey it's dark. So it's possible when the sun comes up, he finds he self blinded, and can only see in darkness. Hey, it's a thought.

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com

Uh...
It was established a LONG time ago DiZ is not Ansem. Well, he may be. Just not the Ansem that possesed Riku.
Believe me, I was one of the first to study this theory months before the game came out. -_- I would know if it was true. Also, BFU is not nessicarily Riku. ASAS and [deep dive] were created years before COM was even going to be made. And Riku isnt evil, he chose to walk the Twilight Road at the end of Reverse Rebirth.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Too bad! I doubt they will still have Riku blindfolded in KH2. YOU CAN NOT SEE WITH YOUR NOSE PEOPLE! AND HE WAS DOING JUST FINE IN COM WITH HIS SMELLING.

Plus, Just because you where a blindfold doesn't mean you're blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back