• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku.....Land of the Dragons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

That is Riku in Land of the Dragons right

and if it is why was he there and why did he fight sora anyways, i mean he knew who he was right?

And by the way is it possible to beat him no matter what level you are when you get to that point in the gaem?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Don't you remember how Riku didn't want Sora to see him as Rikunort?

I dunno. That's at least the reason he didn't reveal his face.

Witchcrest

∞;4189153 said:

That and he missed him. </3 And the only way to see him without showing what happened to him would be to act like one of the organization and fight him. Well, Sora assumed that anyways 'cause of the coat.

edit:

No, it isn't possible because the scene progresses when he gets to like a bar and a half of health or something like that..

TheDoctorSora

He wasn't fighting Sora he was just fighting the Heartless. Sora thought he was there to fight him but Riku was just trying to get to the Dragon Heartless and prevent his coming.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Could've fought with him to act like one of the Organization and possibly for old time's sake.
But yeah, pretty sure the fight ends before you can truly beat him.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It always does. It ends when Riku gets down to a certain amount of health or Sora does.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
So no one knows why the fight was there?

man I wish i knew "/

EDIT: oh yeah, the emperor did say something about Riku going there to warn him right? AW, Riku is like a good guy warning people in disguise lol.

DarkNova

Banned
Riku didn't want to be found, so he had to keep his identity a secret, although when you see him wielding the soul weaver, it's a dead give away.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Not exactly the kind of thing that needs to be explained there.

they pretty much explain it in KH2 itself; Riku was trying to stop the Dragon Heartless that you fight later, and Sora ended up fighting him, thinking he was a bad guy.

Foxec

since he was still with DiZ, he probably did want to stop the dragon, but he fought Sora to test him and at the end, he realizes Sora can fight the Dragon himself.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or he just played up the expectation that he was a bad guy, and tried to distance himself from Sora for a time.

UnstoppableSound

∞;4189153 said:

Rikunort? Wouldn't it make more sense to call him Riksem? Since he's taken the shape of Ansem or Xehanort's Heartless? I mean, it's fine if we call Xehanort's Heartless Ansem, and just refer to the real Ansem as Ansem the Wise. Rikunort sounds like something you could call him if he was possessed by Xehanort the whole being.

Aria

braver by the minute
Rikunort? Wouldn't it make more sense to call him Riksem? Since he's taken the shape of Ansem or Xehanort's Heartless? I mean, it's fine if we call Xehanort's Heartless Ansem, and just refer to the real Ansem as Ansem the Wise. Rikunort sounds like something you could call him if he was possessed by Xehanort the whole being.
Well it is technically part of xehanort, and Riksem sounds weird

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Rikunort is the more common jargon, just use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back