• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku & Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I thing is riku did not B-come A heartless kairi might like him
might. not saying yes not saying no.

you tell me what you think okay? bye.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Kairi loves Sora, Riku is just a friend.

A

Audo

Riku isnt a heartless....
Kairi and Sora love eachother. Riku most likely likes Naminé lol

Heartless Child

Kairi's a hooker, Sora's a pervert, Riku's the sexy one who doesn't care about any of 'em ^_^

In facts, Riku likes Kairi (BLAH!) Sora likes Kairi, Kairi obviously likes both as friends, it's unknown if she likes Sora more than that.

Related to the heartless issue.

No, I don't think Riku was ever a heartless, but he was being taken over by darkness, and controlling it.

Clouds_hikari

ok.. Sora likes Kairi.. Kairi likes Sora..Riku likes Kairi... and the way i see it, Kairi could care less about Riku. Which makes me hate her muchly..

S

sweetysaz

riku's soul got lost and ansem was inside riku's body! so riku has neva been a heartless!
In kingdom hearts riku's soul helded bk ansem's body in hollow bastion! tellin kairi to go because riku had all ready found out bout wat ansem had found when he was searchin the heartless! on destiny island at the begining when sora and kairi r talkin she say's lets go together just us to! so i think sora loves kairi coz after he found riku in traverse town he was more interested in finding kairi! and when sora become a heartless in hollow bastion n u've gotta find kairi at the entrance with donald n goofy loads of shadows come kairi no's that sora n she guards him n he changes bk to him self! i love this bit coz it so cute sora's cute if only he was a real boy!

Shallow

I don't think that is true. I think Kairi had been liked Sora then Riku. She didn't seem to show any interest in him. And actually Riku was a heartless he was just into the darkness. So I don't think Riku loved Kairi anyway.

Namine Heart

Riku isnt a heartless....
Kairi and Sora love eachother. Riku most likely likes Naminé lol

Whoa, I thought I was the only person who thought that. O_O' :D

I think it goes kind of like this: Kairi is beginning to like Sora as more than a friend, and Sora's feeling the same for here. Riku probably likes Kairi too, but probably already knows she's beginning to like Sora.
Lol, just like school drama. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back