• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica-connected to artificial/emblem heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

in the ansem report 7 , it says:

There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart.

As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless.

This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

now how is a heartless created? it's when people loose their hearts and they're overtaken by darkness. so:

person-->looses heart and its darkness takes over--> heartless created

now, that's for a normal heartless. if normal heartless and artificial/emblem heartless are almost the same, the equations must be the same, but everything must be artificial, right? so:

artificial person-->looses artificial heart--> artificial/emblem heartless created

Vexen (formally Even) worked on the machine that created artificial heartless, so perhaps the Riku Replica was made from the machine, but he wasn't truned into a heartless. they just didn't make him go through the second step, thus changing the purpose of the machine (sorta like how in Spider-man 2, Dr. Octopus's mechainical arms were meant to control the fusion reactor thingy but then used them, instead, as weapons)

shortend theory: Riku Replica made by same machine that created artificial/emblem heartless

Food for thought: perhaps the artificial beings made by the machine to create artificial/emblem heartless must be copies of an actual beings and/or must accept darkness (ex. Riku Replica-->Riku) so perhaps, ansems' apprentices/the org. made other copies...

sorry if this is worthless, but i thought it could be important. comments?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The Answer said:
now, that's for a normal heartless. if normal heartless and artificial/emblem heartless are almost the same, the equations must be the same, but everything must be artificial, right? so:

artificial person-->looses artificial heart--> artificial/emblem heartless created

WRONG!

Person --> looses artificial heart to ARTIFICIAL HEARTLESS --> Artificial/Emblem Heartless created

Vexen (formally Even) worked on the machine that created artificial heartless, so perhaps the Riku Replica was made from the machine, but he wasn't truned into a heartless. they just didn't make him go through the second step, thus changing the purpose of the machine (sorta like how in Spider-man 2, Dr. Octopus's mechainical arms were meant to control the fusion reactor thingy but then used them, instead, as weapons)

zohmehgawd wah?

shortend theory: Riku Replica made by same machine that created artificial/emblem heartless

Umm no. That's impossible seeing as the machine was in HOLLOW BASTION and all of CoM took place in CASTLE OBLIVION.

Food for thought: perhaps the artificial beings made by the machine to create artificial/emblem heartless must be copies of an actual beings and/or must accept darkness (ex. Riku Replica-->Riku) so perhaps, ansems' apprentices/the org. made other copies...

sorry if this is worthless, but i thought it could be important. comments?

Umm no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back