• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
The REAL Riku kills him in reverse rebirth. Thats the truth. Buy or Download KH:COM to see it for yourself. Or find a reliable source.

sora364

Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
riku killed RR after he absorbed zexion

Absorbed? I'm not to sure about that. The Riku Replica just walked up to Zexion.Then the screen went black and all could read was Zexion screaming.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Riku Replica is dead. And Zexion? I don't really know....>__<

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
remember axel was telling RR to absorb zexion then when you fought he had a green aurora or somethin i cant remember it exactly

sinharvest_angel

it happened cause when he went to the reall riku he was all like im a shadow and crap, but then he decided if he stole someone elses power or something, (this is the truth) then he could be more then just a replica, thats y u also see the green aura

sora364

Awards
sinharvest_angel said:
it happened cause when he went to the reall riku he was all like im a shadow and crap, but then he decided if he stole someone elses power or something, (this is the truth) then he could be more then just a replica, thats y u also see the green aura

So you are saying that Riku Replica absorbed Zexion into his body and Zexion became part of him?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
basically thats wat happened he stole his power since he couldnt defeat the real riku wit his own power

sinharvest_angel

no he absoebed his strenght thats all he needed to be a different person, remember, riku replica hates the real riku, so he wants to be differnet then him, and remember people in CoM seem to regonize a person by their scent( thats why zex mistook rikus scent by almost believeing it was ansem) in other words riku wanted to be differnet, and so for starters absorbed zex's power so he might also have a differnet scent

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sinharvest_angel said:
no he absoebed his strenght thats all he needed to be a different person, remember, riku replica hates the real riku, so he wants to be differnet then him, and remember people in CoM seem to regonize a person by their scent( thats why zex mistook rikus scent by almost believeing it was ansem) in other words riku wanted to be differnet, and so for starters absorbed zex's power so he might also have a differnet scent
yea and also wanted his power so he can defeat riku

iholdthekeys

u know what i just realized........... riku replica.............. rr............. reverse/rebirth......... rr................... is there a connection in there

baller4eva14

so the replica riku absorbed zexen power but what happens when an unknown dies??????
does it affect R.riku with special powers besides strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back