• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

RikuHeroOfDark said:
yea and also wanted his power so he can defeat riku

there ya go in other words riku merely absorbed his power and scent, does that help? well i hope it does

SuperSora1217

I never beat Sora's Story (I'm stuck on Riku replica after destinty islands) but i saw screenshots at the end of the game with riku replica being nice to sora so in riku's story hy would he completely ignore that, follow Axel, and try to kill a friend of sora?

iholdthekeys

i don't remember........ honestly but i can help u with ur battle with riku replica..... on the front of your deck have all 9s then 8's and 7's and mix the 6's with low cards like put 5's and 4's together.......... and then throw in some healing cards and mayb 1 or 2 of those bringbackurattackcard cards......(lol forgot wat it was called)....... and then put all your zeros at the end.......... that way while ur attacking and he uses some crazy combo sleight just go backwards and u'll get to a zero in time:D

sinharvest_angel

SuperSora1217 said:
I never beat Sora's Story (I'm stuck on Riku replica after destinty islands) but i saw screenshots at the end of the game with riku replica being nice to sora so in riku's story hy would he completely ignore that, follow Axel, and try to kill a friend of sora?

ur rite about riku being nice to sora in the end, but thats when he realized that he was nothing more than a fake, (and true riku did sorta change a gain in CoM in R/R) my guess is that he just got sick of being fale and tool up axels offer, and crap like that, to tell u the truth, no one really knows how riku's personality changed again, oh and pwn3rd, i feel sry for u lol, having a someone ask about ur sn (dont get me wrong i like it and it fits u but all the n00bs questioning about it lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back