• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil-Ace27

Ok, on the 358/2 days cover, who is the dude in the back with white hair? i think it's riku but, if it is, what's up with the "eye cover"?

Radon

mofo
Yeah like what Audo said, if you've played KH2 you would know that was Riku and you would know at least a little bit about the band around his eyes.

Lil-Ace27

okok, i thought it was riku, but i had to make sure. and i did play kh2, but it's been a while since ive went throught the whole thing. so if yall dont mind, what is with the eye cover.

okok, i thought it was riku, but i had to make sure. and i did play kh2, but it's been a while since ive went throught the whole thing. so if yall dont mind, what is with the eye cover.

really?

if you had played the game like you said you have, you would know.

XYZ

Lol, let's all just keep telling him how he should remember instead of just refreshing his memory!

After Riku leaves Castle Oblivion with Mickey, Riku is no longer able to hide the darkness within himself and it changes his eyes to the golden/amber,yellow color as seen on Ansem Seeker of Darkness. To hide this, Riku dawns the blindfold. Then, at some point, removing the blindfold causes Riku to take the form of Ansem Seeker of Darkness, until the blindfold is re-administered and he returns to his original self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back