• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

-=riku=-

elloe!!!!! :p u can post here theories dat talk about riku & also the unknowns seen in deep dive.

soulblader

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
Well Rikku is my favourite KH character(well it shows from my name and avatar :rolleyes: ) :cool: :D !
But what is there to talk about him :confused: He's a cool teenager taking the path between good and evil with not much info about him till KH2 comes out so we can see what happens to him :confused: :rolleyes:

L

l_neiman

Well, as far as DD and ASAS go, people seem to agree that Riku is the blindfolded unknown (though obviously there is no confirmation beyond the fact that it was said that Riku is one of the unknowns shown there). Why is he blindfolded? People aren't so sure about that, but some think that it's due to being exposed to light, with him being part dark...

K

Kage-chan

My friend also thinks kind of the same thing!!! But she added on saying he got scarring from the light and is hiding his face...kinda like a phantom of the opera thing goin on there.......poor Riku..it must suck to suddenly turn bling...TT.TT

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Do you have any proof that they are using DD and ASAS anymore? No. They were early ideas. That obviously changed (see Kairi and BHK) Plus when KH2 was first confirmed they said it would take 2 years later. Which cancels them even more since Kairi and Riku look a lot older than 1 year. Can't we just move on and forget them and start relying on thinks more valid and up to date?

No one even knows what Riku looks like after 1 year or what he is doing or if he went to HB with Mickey, who is in one trailer with ACTUAL scenes from the game fighting the dusk. A lot of ppl say he is the Unknown removing his hood. But no one knows.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I got a small theory about Riku, here it goes! In KH2, Mickey is traveling with Riku and keeping an eye on Sora while Riku tries to choose darkness or light and get Ansem's darkness out of his heart once and for all.

blinded-by-light

RPGplaya said:
I got a small theory about Riku, here it goes! In KH2, Mickey is traveling with Riku and keeping an eye on Sora while Riku tries to choose darkness or light and get Ansem's darkness out of his heart once and for all.
he already chose the path in between, the twilight (says so in CoM)

Anyway i think riku is BFU and he was blinded by some sort of "purification" in which he had chosen to follow the darkness toward the light but might have fallen farther in than he thought and was blinded by light (hence my name)
i dont believe the theory that says he is trying to highten his other senses such as smell which we find is one of the dark powers he gains in CoM, anyway i dont believe it because since its a DARK POWER it has nothing to do with ur other senses just ur attunment with darkness, so why use a blindfold if it wont affect u at all? if he wants to highten the ability to distinct ppl by their "smell" (a dark power) then he must fall deeper into the darkness something shown in CoM he dosent want to do
(hope u all understood that)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Nothing can be said bout Riku really...All we know is he is BFU..We dont know his role in KH2...his location..or how different he will look..But since we havent heard a thing about him..his role will be huge

OniJager

GFX Artist
Well we can be pretty sure the Mickey and Riku we saw in DD and ASAS were the real ones because they were wearing cloaks at the end of reverse rebirth but they weren't unknowns which could be the same situation as the BHK who is also good which was proved ages ago, which strengthes the theory that the blindfolded riku is the real thing.

Lol but that's my theory :)

Last edited:

riku7244

i have a thout ya now i dont know if this has ben talk about befor. god for bid but. ya know how riku can like small and taest darkness now well maybe he is where to blind fold to cut off his other senese so he can use is dark ones more powerfuly.

TwilightRiku193

Riku rocks and in one of the trailers it shows riku as an unknown holding 2 keyblades the oblivion and oathkeeper.:cool:

Last edited:
D

__Dark_Riku__

What about him he's cool, collected, and my fave character. He chose the road to dawn (twilight) and not darkness or light which is good but i wonder what will be his point in KH2 like thay show him blindfolded and stuff i wonde what will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back