• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's NOBODY?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
What if Riku had a nobody?

I'm new here, and I know very well riku DOESN'T have a nobody But what if he did? What do think his name and personalty would be? I'm thinking his name would be Kuir and his personalty would be nice and a bit immature.:lol:

Last edited:

Leirxa

No, it is very unlikely that Riku has a Nobody (and it wouldn't make sense if he did.) Though Riku went through periods of great darkness which included but is not limited to: being possessed by Xehanort's Heartless, being locked in the Realm of Darkness, and becoming one with the darkness within himself so that he would become more powerful, he never actually became a heartless. The creation of a Nobody is restricted to those who have been split (ex. Sora did become a heartless because of the strength of his heart, so Roxas was created). Riku was never separated from his body as Sora was.

So, in short, there is no Nobody created of Riku.

But, one of my absolute favorite crack theories is that Axel was Riku's Nobody. Haha. I mean, he was best friends with Roxas and all, right!? (DISCLAIMER: Axel is NOT Riku's Nobody.)

Bryantjj

I think you'll want to delete this thread somehow, before you're flamed to death.... Sorry, but we had tons and tons of these discussions and Nomura himself stated that Riku did NOT turn into a Heartless and does NOT have a Nobody.
Besides, Riku spend alot of time with DiZ right? DiZ might've told him things. But all in all, I think it's just Riku who's using his know-it-all and being a really smart and wize person after being through so much things.

Leirxa

But how does he know then? :confused:

Well, I'm not so certain where that quote is from, but my best guess is that it's at the end of Kingdom Hearts II, when Roxas merges with Sora and Namine with Kairi. (If I'm far off you can tell me.)

In that case, it is likely that Riku knows all that there is to know about Nobodies and such. After all, he spent a very long time with DiZ aka Ansem the Wise, who knows more than anyone about these things. It is very possible Riku picked up alot of information during that time. Especially after realizing that Roxas was Sora's Nobody he would have been very eager to find out all he could.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Riku does not have a nobody. He never turned into a heartless. That's been confirmed by Nomura himself.

Athel

Machinist
Thanks guys for clearing that up.Now I'm wondering how in the world do you close threads?

oh only a mod or a premium can close threads. they're the guys who's names are in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back