• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ripping audio from a website?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I had absolutely no idea where else to put this ;^_^;

Anyway - i was just wondering if anyone knew how to download the background music of a website...particularly, this one -
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days | SQUARE ENIX

I love the song to bits and I'd totally appreciate it if someone knew of a program or a method on how I could go about downloading it?

If it's too "illegal" to reply, a PM would be excellent =D.

So...who wants some Rep Points =P?

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ah, thank you!

Hm, and it looks like the one from the website is a different arrangement of the song.
I'd still like to know if I could download that one as well. (Says the greedychild)

Still though, THANK YOU TO PIECES. :3. Ever since I saw that one 358/2 days trailer with that song I've been wanting to snatch it - but my Lim3wire was dead and my Bitl0rd is dumb, lol

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Oh, then so does the website's song begin in a different section? The beginning of "The Other Promise", that you sent me, has some kind of flute melody, whereas on the website, it begins with more like a piano arrangement of the piece, then starts up the flute carrying the melody a bit later...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Oh, then so does the website's song begin in a different section? The beginning of "The Other Promise", that you sent me, has some kind of flute melody, whereas on the website, it begins with more like a piano arrangement of the piece, then starts up the flute carrying the melody a bit later...

Check my last post ^_^

jcmcd

I'd like to get some Zelda music from this website from any upcoming movies I may be making or something, but it will never let me. Did the staff disable it or something?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'd like to get some Zelda music from this website from any upcoming movies I may be making or something, but it will never let me. Did the staff disable it or something?

Since some people don't seem to know this by now, here it is, in glorious sticky form:

The downloads section on the main KHInsider homepage is, in reality, NOT a part of KHI. Yes, it is linked on our site, but short of that, it has nothing to do with these forums. It is it's own separate entity and, as such, any questions you have about are not to be asked here and will not be answered.

Should any mod have anything to add or a correction to make, editing this is completely free game, so have at it.

EDIT: As of now, or rather sometime in the last few days, all the MP3 files have been removed from the downloads section of the main site. For those of you who are somehow unable to see the link in HUGE, RED, BOLD TEXT and still have a need to pester people about the downloads, take your issues here:

Download Forums - Powered by vBulletin

I can only hope it is a matter of time before the whole downloads section will be removed from the main page so people will shut up about it.

Also, I edited the thread title to make the point clear to those of you who didn't get it the first time around.

This.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Or you could be like the other millions of retards and find a video then use an audio recording program like audacity.

Did I say too much?

jcmcd

Dude fuck you all ( except Byronic Hero, for actually taking time to let me know ). Sorry for being a dumbass. The fuck I ever do to you.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's your fault for not looking around before posting. Blame yourself.

Also, nice job trying to negarep me when you have no rep lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back