• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas could be Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lrgungrave

I beg you to forgive me if this thread has already been posted, this is just me personally thinking and sharing with fellow kingdom hearts fans...so here it goes:

We all know that ven and roxas look identical, this is what had many people confuesed because Birth by Sleep happens about 10yrs before Kingdom Hearts...so bear with me here....

1. Roxas is Sora's nobody....but he has none of sora's memories when born. Xemnas ask roxas does he remember his true name, but does he mean sora or ventus...
Could Xemnas know that roxas is ven, is that one reason why he was in organization 13...

2. Maybe the reason why sora can use the keyblade is because ven is/was a part of him...maybe some of ven's personalty and traits got passed onto sora...look at the clothes sora and roxas wear.

Maybe Ven used sora as a vessel, the way kairi did....

3. Roxas lost his memory after he fought riku, who's to say ven did'nt lose his memory and was brought back as roxas

4. " It all began with Birth by Sleep" Could be that Ven was reborn while asleep within Sora...

This is just what i think, once again sorry if this has been posted already....:wink:

Muse

you look atrocious
Ven and Roxas have already been confirmed to be separate characters.

While this doesn't mean that some part of Ven isn't in Roxas, as that very well could be the case, just that they're not one and the same.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I beg you to forgive me if this thread has already been posted, this is just me personally thinking and sharing with fellow kingdom hearts fans...so here it goes:

We all know that ven and roxas look identical, this is what had many people confuesed because Birth by Sleep happens about 10yrs before Kingdom Hearts...so bear with me here....

1. Roxas is Sora's nobody....but he has none of sora's memories when born. Xemnas ask roxas does he remember his true name, but does he mean sora or ventus...
Could Xemnas know that roxas is ven, is that one reason why he was in organization 13...

This theory is a popular one but I'll just answer some things for you.

Roxas has no memories since Sora's time as a Heartless was so short. When Xemnas asked Roxas if he remembered his "true name", he was talking about Sora. Roxas was in Organization 13 because he was a humanoid Nobody, meaning he was qualified to join the Organization. Xemnas realised that he could use Roxas for his own deeds, so he recruited him. As for Xemnas knowing if Roxas was Ven... meh, depends if the theory's true. It could be a case of Roxas having Ven's heart, but Xemnas definitely knew that Roxas was connected to Ven since he said "sleep has taken you once again" when Roxas fainted. It's the scene with Saïx, I believe.

2. Maybe the reason why sora can use the keyblade is because ven is/was a part of him...maybe some of ven's personalty and traits got passed onto sora...look at the clothes sora and roxas wear.

Sora can use the Keyblade because of what happened at Destiny Islands. Riku was the intended Keyblade wielder, but because he gave into darkness, the Keyblade chose the nearest qualified heart, who happened to be Sora. However, Sora and Ven do seem to say some similar things ("My friends are my power!"), so you could be right.

Maybe Ven used sora as a vessel, the way kairi did....

But that would defeat the purpose of asking to be erased. Being erased generally assumes that Ven doesn't want to exist anymore; i.e. he wants to die.

3. Roxas lost his memory after he fought riku, who's to say ven did'nt lose his memory and was brought back as roxas

Roxas lost his memories because DiZ tampered with them when he placed Roxas in virtual Twilight Town to hide him from Organization 13. If Roxas retained his memories, he probably would have gone out to kill Xemnas in revenge in Xion's name.

4. " It all began with Birth by Sleep" Could be that Ven was reborn while asleep within Sora...

I don't think becoming a Nobody refers to "birth by sleep". It could refer to something in the actual time-frame of Birth by Sleep. I mean, Ven was in that glass podium for whatever reason, unless it was a symbolic video and nothing else.

codycameron09

Well, Ven and Roxas may be separate characters, but they are indeed connected. It's all based on how their appearance, clothes, face, etc.

Hell, even their voice actor is the same!!!

Axens

Banned
I have already told myself this is not true. They may be connected with each other and Sora respectively, but I honestly dont think they are one in the same anymore. The reason they look alike is very intriguing , though :35:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back